AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,115 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Well I saw the greenband trailer today and it's still called Aliens Vs Predator R   ;D  

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

turd? haha u make me laugh! oh well like i said im over it!  Laters!

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

PHANTOM Where did you seen the trailer? In USA?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeh USA    ;D  

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

Really PHANTOM?! well okay then, then whats the big problom?   see that torgue, your new name should be turd it sounds better, its still AVP-R

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

:'(  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Never new I had a twin, who the f**k are you PHANTOM?

zen

zen

I basicaly dont give a sh*t about the name or title!.They can call it "AVP:Fun time in lollypop land" for all i care!.I just want to see the movie!.And also it does'nt matter if your 17 or 71,everyone is an equel fanatic in one way or another,whether you just like the comics or the movies or both!.Also for some of you who say the comics have nothing to do with the movies:Do you realize that when the first comics came out fox read them all and then approved them?.And if it wasnt for that guy going to the bathroom to take a leak that there whould be no AVP comics?,and by proxy no AVP movie?,and if Paul W.S. anderson never made the AVP movie (which personaly i liked) there whould be no AVP2 movie?,and that this place whould'nt even exist?.And no one whould ever have thought of an aliens versus predator movie?.And it does'nt matter if its called AVP:survival of the fittest,AVP:requiem or even alien vs predator 2.SO ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THE GOD DAMN NAME OF THE MOVIE!!!!!.AND BE GRATFUL ITS EVEN BEING MADE!!!!!   >:(     >:(     >:(  .

zen

zen

:D     :D     :D     :D     :D  

zen

zen

Sorry i just burst out like that!.Im very cranky about the trailer not coming out!!!.

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

zen I basicaly dont give a sh*t about the name or title!.They can call it "AVP:Fun time in lollypop land" for all i care!.I just want to see the movie!.And also it does'nt matter if your 17 or 71,everyone is an equel fanatic in one way or another,whether you just like the comics or the movies or both!.Also for some of you who say the comics have nothing to do with the movies:Do you realize that when the first comics came out fox read them all and then approved them?.And if it wasnt for that guy going to the bathroom to take a leak that there whould be no AVP comics?,and by proxy no AVP movie?,and if Paul W.S. anderson never made the AVP movie (which personaly i liked) there whould be no AVP2 movie?,and that this place whould'nt even exist?.And no one whould ever have thought of an aliens versus predator movie?.And it does'nt matter if its called AVP:survival of the fittest,AVP:requiem or even alien vs predator 2.SO ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THE GOD DAMN NAME OF THE MOVIE!!!!!.AND BE GRATFUL ITS EVEN BEING MADE!!!!!   .  _________________________________________  I think your the only person who is honest here. Finally

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THE GOD DAMN NAME OF THE MOVIE!!!!!.AND BE GRATFUL ITS EVEN BEING MADE!!!!! . "  You shut UP ASSHOLE!

zen

zen

If anyone here is an asshole its you,csutkakoma!.I apolagized for bursting out like that(even though what i said is %100 true),and i actualy ment it!.You just dont know when to let something go,do you?!.

zen

zen

I forgot to put an A in meant.Sorry.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

If im an asshole what are you?  You wrote this:  ".SO ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THE GOD DAMN NAME OF THE MOVIE!!!!!"  Of course you are a very good guy. And are you the person who will ordering or what? And in that style! Hmmm. I hope you see my problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed