My idea for the Arnie cameo / The remaing Pred Hounds.

Started by Xenodog, Jul 23, 2010, 04:58:46 PM

Author
My idea for the Arnie cameo / The remaing Pred Hounds. (Read 918 times)

Xenodog

Based from the "What might have been Arnold's Cameo" thread, here's my idea of what either Glover or Arnold's characters could do if they came back.
Essentially? Replace Noland, but I also tied up a few lose ends, but here it is for your opinions.

The Preds came back, tracked him down and brought him to the game reserve but he used his Pred and combat knowledge to survive on the planet and kill a few. Then he has a similar part to Noland in killing the Stick-Man, taking them to the drill, etc. Except he doesn't try to kill them and is less insane.

When the Preds arrive at the drill, Dutch / Harrigan essentially replaces Nikolai's death. When Nikolai waits for the Tusks in the part where he kills himself and Tusks, Dutch tells Nikolai to go with Edwin and he'll take care of Tusks (or something to that effect.)

When Tusks arrives, he takes out a large caliber handgun (Desert Eagle? They had them all holstered in Predator I think. Plus Harrigan had his as a side arm.) and loses off a few well-placed shots, holding back Tusks and wounding / irritating him, before Tusks knocks him down with a plasma blast and wrist blade impales him, lifting him up, when Dutch / Harrigan pulls the pin and says something witty. (Maybe "You're one ugly motherf**ker?" Or would that be too far?)
Before BOOM, they both die.

On the surface, after Mr. Black spines Stans as normal, and as well as Falcon appearing behind him after the group run, so do the two remaining Pred Hounds. When Hanzo sticks behind, Nikolai agrees to help, only to be killed by the dogs.
The pair of hounds then chase Isabelle and Edwin into the net (one of them getting shot by Isabelle prior to netting) and the remaining hound waits is then used by Black.

At the camp, when Black and Classic duke it out, Classic expertly dodges several blows, lays a few well placed ones, and charges his Plasma caster, aimed at the seemingly downed, yet non-concerned Mr.Black.
It then goes to Classic's POV, as he hears something and turns in time to get knocked to the floor by the remaining Pred hound and the shot goes wild.
The hound attempts to maul the pinned Classic, but only succeeds in breaking off his Plasma caster. Classic throws the dog off and the two fight, the Hound keeps on trying to pin and maul Classic again, only for his attacks to be expertly repelled by Classic (though the two manage to draw blood from each other.) Until the Hound knocks down Classic and pins him, locking his jaws onto Classic's arm, only to receive Classic's wrist-blades through his throat, killing him.

When he gets back up, the fight resumes with Mr.Black lighting up Classic as he sprints and jumps behind the log.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed