AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 24, 2007, 07:44:32 PM

Author
AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set (Read 16,865 times)

Corporal Hicks

AvPR’s release date is drawing closer and that means it’s time for Fox to start milking the money cow. And in what is starting to become a long line of “Ultimate AvP sets” we have an Aussie exclusive: Alien Vs. Predator – The Ultimate Showdown: DVD Collector’s Set:

“EzyDVD are proud to announce the Australian EXCLUSIVE release for this Limited Edition Monster Box Set featuring 2-Disc Special Edition versions of all 7 Alien/Predator films along with a stylish diorama of a Predator warrior skewering a freshly-hatched Alien! Don’t miss out on this intimidating, must-own collection!”

That about says it all really. It’s a repackaging of what will no doubt be the Quad DVDs, Collectors Edition Predator DVDs and the Unrated AvP. But on the upside, it has a cool little figurine set. You can get this limited edition set off of EzyDVD. Thanks to The Necronoir and Leonard for the news.

Redfield

This isn't very good for fans of the franchises. We already have all the movies, and the ones we don't have special editions of would be a waste spending loads of cash on the others just to get a crappy toy.

Commander Griker

they f**ked it all up the Alien spirt bleeds acid blood the Pred bleeds out neon green blood in that toy its  the Alien that is spirting out neon green blood WTF noobs    >:(  

JD

JD

I hope that no one buys this collection.  I hate it when people have all the DVD's ALREADY, and they still go out and buy this even tho the have it all already.

gameoverman

They're also releasing the 'definitive editions' of the Alien and Predator movies.  I don't know what's so different about those and the Quadrilogy set, however.  http://www.ezydvd.com.au/coming.zml?eo=1

gameoverman

And this:  http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/796271  Alien/Predator Annihilation Collection - WTF?    ???  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

They got the figures wrong, the Alien should be killing the Predator   ;D  .

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

What a waste of money!  They've released that many versions, its a joke.  I really hope no one buys this DVD that'll show fox  Haha

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

IM GETTING IT ON BLU-RAY FOR MY PS3    :D  

zen

zen

I first saw the pic above and i got all excited.I thought it was AVP2 horrorclix!.But its just a movie box set.Its almost as lame as the set i saw for AVP with the two cardboard bust's that they were saying was made of porcelain!.And i agree with Commander Griker,WTF!?!.If fox put as much money into the films as they do with all of this other manure they'd have a movie thats longer the Dune!!   >:(  .

zen

zen

Heres an idea for Fox to spend there money,they should team up with WB and make Batman vs Predator!.With Christian Bale as Batman (hes right up there with Adam West!) and Ian Wight as the pred!.WHO WANTS TO SEE BVP!?!?! .RAISE A HAND!!!  ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Xenomorphine

They're really pushing that 'Predators-are-now-godly-and-supreme-over-al l-Alien-confrontations' angle, aren't they? :)

zen

zen

Ya they are!.In the comics the preds get whacked left and right!!.Im a big fan of predator,but come on!!!.The preds are highly trained warriors and the aliens are vicious and psychotic!!.They should be equally matched!!.Yet the pred always wins   :P  .

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

Damn site is down :(  While we wait: Are the models painted in China?

zen

zen

Does anyone know if they'll be making AVP2 horrorclix?.I'd like to know so i can save up some money.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed