Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 03, 2007, 08:09:13 PM

Author
Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers (Read 14,245 times)

Corporal Hicks

Today I bring you a double dose of Perry-goodness and by that I mean Steve and Stephani Perry, the novel authors. Stephen Youll has just update his website with the covers of Steves upcoming novel Predator Turnabout and the previously unnannounced Aliens novel by Stephani, Criminal Enterprise:

20070803_01

You can view the whole picture here aswell as the cover for Criminal Enterprise. Personally, I’m rather fond of the Turnabout cover. I should expect we’ll be getting a profile page for Turnabout soon so keep tuned in.

Corporal Hicks

I think that has to be Stephen's best cover so far.    :o  

swift blade

swift blade

that looks cool reminds me of the predator comic PRIMAL, can wait to read this

Corporal Hicks

It'll be interesting to see how the legendary Perry fares in the world of the new novels.

CelticP

Is it too much to ask for a non-AvP predator? Meh...

Corporal Hicks

Stephen uses the latest designs. As soon as we get more of Wolf, we'll be seeing a better Pred.

Romantic Alien

Latest designs? It still looks like it's from the first AvP so this picture doesn't surprise me. But it looks good with the original face but the dreadlocks are too long.

Corporal Hicks

I know it looks like it's from AvP...that's because it's the latest design.    :P   But Stephen did a really good job modifying it with the face.

j

j

is this the first novel either/both of them have written since the early ninetys?     :D   rad

Corporal Hicks

First Alien or Predator novel, yes.    :D  

Mr. Weyland

I did an interview with Steve Perry the other day, it was fun, he said he as just recently just turned in the finished story of Predator Turnabout, and is waiting to see how this does before considering other alien and predator projects   :P  

j

j

okay then, riddle me this: did the books come before the comics?

Mr. Weyland

they came after, he novelised the comics    :P   you know you can read the interview I did at this link:  http://avpfans.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=alienpredatorandavplitera&ac tion=display&thread=1185832782

Corporal Hicks

Indeedily. All the old Alien/vs/Predator novels are just comic adapations. The new ones are just that. News.

Harry72

I love it. The coverart looks awesome. The Perry's rocks !!!    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed