AvP Requiem Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 11:36:39 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Box Office Figures (Read 25,415 times)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

AMEN!!!!! Bio Mech Hunter

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Imagin AVP-R being set in the 1950's like Aliens: Earth Angel  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pH8uOsz8rE

andy_07

andy_07

nice.  now there is hope for a third.  i guess the question for that would be where would they take the story for the next one

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

andy_07  the stause bros. already said the next one if this one if AvP-R is a succes will be set in the Alien future with colonial marines

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Close to $10,000,000 on the opening day   ;D   Come on everybody, keep on contributing to this and go in and see it one more time. Then those suits in Fox will be far more likely to give the go for AvP3/Alien5/Predator3   :)     8)  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Third place... Not so bad after all.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

im gonna go see it one more time

Ok7

Ok7

realy good

hunterD

hunterD

The films are dead, we might get another avp thats it, no aliens 5 or pred 3 I would bet my left nut on that. The predalien laying eggs itself was only there because there was no queen in the film and they needed alot of aliens to account for the entire town being killed off.  Brits if you haven't seen the film why read the feedback?? It can only get cheaper and less serious from here on out. The studio gave avpr a smaller budget than the first one so what makes you think avp 3 will be some big budget thing? I would hate to see it turn into some cheap friday the 13th series. The AVP 2 game on PC where it is in the same timeline as ALIENS is what we all want but simply will cost too much.   DiMeS | 26 Dec 2007 12:46107 my ranking of this movie in the pred/alien franchise:  Predator/Aliens  Alien  Predator 2  Alien 3  AVPR  Alien Res  AVP   perfect ranking dude. James cameron won't touch this, I hate to say it and never thought in a million years I would but let them rest in peace now and perhaps make a avp 3 pc game that follows the aliens timeline.

hunterD

hunterD

And enough with the wayland in avp 1 and yutani in avp 2 references, stop throwing us gooddamn bones that stink, we want meat!!!!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Spoon  First 30 min gave any predator fan a hard one. Thats for sure. ____________________  Im there! woohoo    :P  

SHREK

SHREK

WELL TO SHOW HOW MUCH OF A FALIURE THIS MOVIE HAS BECOME LOOK AT THIS...........    BIGGEST DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS PERCENTAGE DROPS SINCE 2002  1. 2007

SHREK

Ok7

Ok7

Fans descended and has fallen off, basically and should be. In whole goes, as predicts CS.  14 million for 2 days, CS gave 17-19 million. In whole this money have pleased me, I thought 5 million will take for Christmas, and here 9 million.  Film has an every prospect after holidays to have 40 million. It pleases, because in totals will be not less 60 million. All film has left for New Year's holidays + rating R + AvP to much has not liked+ many movies.  The bad gift for Christmas, main that has beaten off could go in the steps Grindhouse, and here not.

Ok7

Ok7

In USA will be nearby 60-70 millions. Total (world+USA) will be nearby 140-170 millions. Profit (Not including marketing)=60-90 millions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed