AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,518 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Both Greg and Colin spoke today about the status of the AvP2 trailer. Greg said on IMDB that they’re still sorting out which trailer to use. Colin said here that they will see some new trailers tomorrow. Fox have been testing out different versions and there are two cuts which a lot of people like. They’re currently finishing the film off (and adding some new stuff to the movie) so that’s their priority.

Greg said that his estimate (of a week or so after Comic-Con) was a little optimistic but they’ll be letting everybody know what’s happening. I reckon it’ll be the middle of next week when we see it. Also, Colin revealed today that there will be two trailers. A green-band one and a red-band one. At the end of the green-band it’ll tell you the name of the website where you can watch the red-band version apparently.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Oh, okay, Sweet!!!!!!!!

I Like Greg & Colin

I Like Greg & Colin

please let it be this weekend! i pray to god...    :o   anyway... the fact that actually two trailers will be released is really fantastic news imo. what i'm wondering about... wasn't the website url supposed to be: www.aliensvspredator.com? if that's the case people could watch the red band trailer even before the green band one!!!    ;D  

jimmylace

jimmylace

good to hear that Fox are giving them more money to add some new scenes. Looks like Fox think theyve got a winner on their hands!

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Trailer or death.

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

green-band = some blood / only for the "teasing" purpose... red-band = pure massacre?  did i get this right?    ;D  

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I dont know but, i'm glad things are going smoothly, the trailer must be pretty awesome

Cellien

Cellien

LOL @ LukaKovach!     :D    Good news.. read it in the forums, but glad you posted in the "Latest News" section :)

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

besides you could mention that the offical title will be         AvP2: Aliens vs. Predator according to the hydraulx website... i really hope that they will use the (AvP2 short) aswell for promotion purposes because most of the franchise fans would like to see it along with some nice artworks etc... we'll know as soon as the website / posters and trailers come out!   ;)  

JK

JK

Red-band more blood and predalien ?   ???     ???     ???  

PredKing87

PredKing87

;D   Finally they give us a date for the trailers. well the middle of next week..say wed..And the website..this is what ive been waitin for..Watch the aliens get their ass KICKED..

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

LOL, I like that person's name up above. The second one to comment.  Maybe theyve added some new "space/future-esque" type shots???  Well Colin said were going to love them so yay im a happy Alien/Predator fan right now.   ;D     ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

oh and plus, them adding new stuff to the movie will increase the runtime!

PredKing87

PredKing87

???  Does that mean more action scenes or just more screen time for the actors..I hope action.They might show sum space shot b4 they would the future i would imagine..But that would be da chitt..I hope they dont show the PREDALIEN in the trailer, it would be more suprising not knowing when it is coming then seeing and remembering the part cuz we watch the trailer a thousand times and be like ohhh here comes the predalien i remember this from the trailer..No fun!! I Hope they dont do that in my opinoin

Cellien

Cellien

Pvt Hicks:  OMG, that name is hilarious.  "I like Greg & Colin" LMAO!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed