Introducing The Predator's Emissary Predators!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 01, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Author
Introducing The Predator's Emissary Predators! (Read 52,510 times)

Corporal Hicks

After they were knocked off the APC they must have taken refuge in Rory's house.  :P

brain_damage

Lol yes. And argue with his wife.

I genuinely dislike the multi camo suit. Makes them too human.

skull-splitter

Quote from: brain_damage on Oct 14, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
Lol yes. And argue with his wife.

I genuinely dislike the multi camo suit. Makes them too human.
It is rather silly, even drab or desert would be OK.

brain_damage

I mean- why the hell would they adopt something ours? Why would they put pattern camo when they have the epiphany of camouflage- invisibility?

Corporal Hicks

Just to copy what I said in the figure thread >>

I'd rationalised it as they've just been here that long. Their own clothing, equipment, whatever, was damaged in previous engagements or just over time and so they just made do with local substitutes.

Daniil

Daniil

I really do love face of that bastard. And i have no problem with their armor, but hope that it had some explanation in film/

The Old One

The Old One

One ugly motherf**ker.

predator2rules

predator2rules

What would u have thought seeing Predators wearing arming camouflage pants. Thing I don't get why would they be wearing them when they can go invisible. I'm so glad they didn't do that. It was a really stupid idea.

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing thread about the Emissary Predators.

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

I'm still not certain how I feel towards these Emissary Predators, but I really hope we're going to be able to see a great deal of this stuff on the blu-ray.

However, often with movies that endured heavy narrative changing reshoots, the changes are never acknowledged / included in the supplementals of its initial breakout home video release

Still, fingers crossed.

Gilfryd

I don't get why both have the same mask as the Fugitive.

I found the Pred outfits in general to be lacking that certain 80s retrograde/tribal influence.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

They (the filmmakers) probably wanted to imply they all were from the same clan this way.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

That makes sense.

I can definitely see this upgrade clan not supporting individuality / individualists for sure. The same type of clan that would have a fugitive. The same type of clan that would invade a planet, and kill other than for sport.

Master

I really don't get it too. Predator mask makes allot of the creatures personality. With emissaries there was four of those in TP. The desing is really not that great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed