New Empire Still

Started by Ingwar, Dec 23, 2016, 04:31:27 PM

Author
New Empire Still (Read 27,380 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Seriously if everyone is from North America, everyone is talking about Fantastic Beasts.  Its just that there is some made up rule stating that in AVPGALAXY, we have to stick to conspiracy theories about the plot! I love fantastic beasts.

Quote from: Fire Marshall Bill on Dec 23, 2016, 11:45:56 PM
No disrespect to anyone because I'm new here and I don't want to offend anyone but just reading these comments it's clear some people need to have thicker skin. This is a forum about alien covenant for Christ's sake. People will disagree. Who cares, keep it moving. I understand hicks is admin just by reading posts, but are there rules to be on here? That's a serious question, because if there are rules where can I look at them? If you call that rude how you were talking on earlier posts, you guys can't be from America  😂. Much respect to everyone on here, this is a great site. Just seemed to me y'all made a big deal out of nothing honestly..

juxtapose

juxtapose

. .it's impossible to replace ripley. . .sigourney weaver . . . just perfect for aliens and even alien resurrection. .she was always nevsr to blame for any of the not so amazing sequels. . And i liked noomi. . But i thought that was poor casting. . . .catherin waterston. . I have not seen her in anything. . But she's good from what i heard and if the cnaracter development is good. . .then i will probably fall in love with her as well. .

Enoch

Enoch

Sigourney Weaver is a great actress... period (Script writers and studios are to blame when the movies turn bad).
Watched many of her movies. She is very eloquent, and speaking of that I was surprised when
I heard the most recent Waterson Covenant interview. She doesnt know how to express herself
in a a proper way.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Waterson is expressing it proper with fantastic beast, IMHO. You have to check her Fantastic Beast. Such a perfomance.

Enoch

Enoch

No, I didnt speak about acting... no, this is what I meant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_486SAx7s

John Doe

John Doe

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Fire Marshall Bill on Dec 23, 2016, 11:45:56 PM
No disrespect to anyone because I'm new here and I don't want to offend anyone but just reading these comments it's clear some people need to have thicker skin. This is a forum about alien covenant for Christ's sake. People will disagree. Who cares, keep it moving. I understand hicks is admin just by reading posts, but are there rules to be on here? That's a serious question, because if there are rules where can I look at them? If you call that rude how you were talking on earlier posts, you guys can't be from America  😂. Much respect to everyone on here, this is a great site. Just seemed to me y'all made a big deal out of nothing honestly..

Welcome!! 8)

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 23, 2016, 11:56:38 PM
No, I didnt speak about acting... no, this is what I meant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_486SAx7s

Yeah she's not that articulate. I think it's because she doesn't want to accidentally give anything away.

Scorpio

Scorpio

She seems quite shy in interviews.  Maybe not used to the limelight.  I think it's adorable though, how she acts.  They couldn't have picked a better actress for Ripley 2.0.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 24, 2016, 12:41:26 AM

Yeah she's not that articulate. I think it's because she doesn't want to accidentally give anything away.

Me too. I also think she will be great in Covenant.

Murph Morph

Murph Morph

I'm sure she'll do a way better job than Noomi

The Bonus Situation

The Bonus Situation

Quote from: juxtapose on Dec 23, 2016, 05:39:31 PM
how will i celebrate the launch of the 1st official trailer slash teaser. . .i am gonna get drunk and masturbate till i pass out. . .and then i am gonna watch it like 20 times the next day. . I sray alone so i can do this . .lol

O_O

That is the most 'from the heart' comment I've read on these boards dude!  :D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL

But TBH I don't get why so many people want the trailer. They usually just take out and show the best stuff from the movie, like action sequences etc.

I prefer the whole movie already!

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Trailers get the blood pumping, or spraying, in this case lol

newagescamartist

newagescamartist

Waterson is actually a very good looking woman. I thought she was really good in Fantastic Beats. A pretty subtle performance for a lead character, but still very good. I think that subtle nature she brings will work brilliantly in Covenant.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

She was nuanced in Inherent Vice and Steve Jobs, I think she'll be great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed