The Game's Development Story Discussion

Started by Salt The Fries, Feb 08, 2013, 08:18:47 PM

Author
The Game's Development Story Discussion (Read 99,933 times)

Syrus2005

Syrus2005

I was so excited when they announced to do a Alien Game. And after endless waiting i finally was holding that game what i was waiting so much for in my hands. I already read some reviews, but i thougt ok these guys are not an Hardcore fan as iam... i should have known it better. After installing it on my PC i was thinking ok gearbox is kidding me. After waiting so long they give us that pice of sh*t. I cant belive how they played us all. And i am so disappointed i literally cried while i played the game. Because i think with that game they finally killed my beloved franchise.

What do you guys think, is it a god idea for a petiton for a adequate compensation? 

SuperM

Oh I see  :(

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Its time's like I wish they would have just shelved the damn thing and not release it at all. I'd rather have NO alien games than shitty ones...

Deathly_rYaN

Another lie they said must be about the decals. Randy said that their artist made alot of skins for weapons....But they only place in 3 for each gun -_-

Dusk

Man, if everything that came out these last couple days is legit, Gearbox is so getting sued.

Deathly_rYaN

I bet that just a group of fans can make an Aliens game that can be Canon

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 16, 2013, 11:36:58 PM
http://i1.minus.com/iTeTRho14DHI6.png

this guy is just repeating what was all over the news and possibly making shit up.

Dusk

I pray he's legit. I need a good Aliens game and I would hate it if Creative Assembly's game isn't any good.

Inverse Effect

wow, i will never forgive Gearbox, it seems they took the money Sega gave them, and then used it on Boarderlands, while giving the leftover coin to some medicore studio to finish the game. What assholes. I feel bad for Sega, they trusted Gearbox

pixelbaron

I don't think a tester would have access to all the information this guy claims he has. Sounds like he's just parroting a lot of rumors that have already been circulated.

Le Celticant

You would be surprised how much informations tester have.

Just sayin'

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Quote from: Guts on Feb 17, 2013, 12:17:32 AM
wow, i will never forgive Gearbox, it seems they took the money Sega gave them, and then used it on Boarderlands, while giving the leftover coin to some medicore studio to finish the game. What assholes. I feel bad for Sega, they trusted Gearbox

If this is true, I would fully support Sega suing their asses.

ShadowPred

Quote[UPDATE2]

According to /r/Games moderator 'nothis':

"Guy just deleted everything. He sent as good confirmation as one could expect on the internet. Maybe just a troll or tomorrow we'll learn how "reddit was gamed by the investigative uber journalist" and why we shouldn't trust any sources ever. Or he got cold feet after revisiting his contract with Gearbox."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed