NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,015 times)

khas

khas

Seems to have been delayed departure Series 4 mid-May. I'm pretty disgusted with the continuing delays by Neca. Will be to give more time to the pre orders ...?

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Wave 4 ain't to exciting anyways :P

Finally got my Dog alien yesterday. Things take so long to release in Canada.
Anyways figure is amazing, sculp, color, articulation. One of Neca's finest to date.
Didn't like spending 35 on it, but it's either that or not get it at all.
I'm so happy with the figure though, mostly due to it not just being a crumby repaint with the same body like all their other alien/pres figs are.

I suspect we will see its sculpt again though when neca tackles the kenner alien line. (Panther alien comes to mind)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The delays may have something to do with the last wave of Kenner predators that was released. They've suffered from being rubbery, popping apart at the waist and head, things like that.

mathewjohn365

mathewjohn365

Quote from: elemental-of-all on Apr 25, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

Anyways figure is amazing, sculp, color, articulation. One of Neca's finest to date.
I'm so happy with the figure though, mostly due to it not just being a crumby repaint with the same body like all their other alien/pres figs are.

I suspect we will see its sculpt again though when neca tackles the kenner alien line. (Panther alien comes to mind)

Just curious as to where you are located in Canada.  Here in Ottawa, I've noticed that whenever NECA releases the packaging images it's about a month until the Toys on Fire in Ottawa get's the figures in stock.  I've had my dogs since February and I picked up the new Predator line last week.  Also not sure if you pre order but the $35 you paid seems high; however I understand how bad shipping in Canada can be.  I've found Amazon really amazing for shipping, alot of free shipping over $25; you gotta know your prices though.

Vark_

Vark_

Amanda is on her way.
I'm not into Isolation, but according to what I've seen of the game, it looks pretty accurate.

khas

khas

When you think or imagine, that will be available the Isolation figures ?

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: mathewjohn365 on Apr 25, 2015, 10:45:41 PM
Quote from: elemental-of-all on Apr 25, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

Just curious as to where you are located in Canada.  Here in Ottawa, I've noticed that whenever NECA releases the packaging images it's about a month until the Toys on Fire in Ottawa get's the figures in stock.  I've had my dogs since February and I picked up the new Predator line last week.  Also not sure if you pre order but the $35 you paid seems high; however I understand how bad shipping in Canada can be.  I've found Amazon really amazing for shipping, alot of free shipping over $25; you gotta know your prices though.

I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Maybe it's the size of the city. I think there is 2 stores I can reliably pick these figures up at. I was calling them once a week in Jan/Feb (release date) to see if they had them or when they'd get them.
Then I just kinda left it until last week when my gf went to one of the places and picked it up.
So they could have gotten them a month ago, but it was still quite the delay, and this isint the first time.

And yea 35 is steep, but I guess the Canadian dollar is shit right now.

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Got the queen today, along with the Dog Alien and Warrior.

I still remember back in 2006 (can't believe its been almost ten years) when I first saw the Mcfarlane Queen along with the other figures at a local toy store. I bought her on the stop, and remember thinking at the time that no way could they ever make a better toy her.

If only my 16 year old self could see the NECA version...

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus on Apr 29, 2015, 06:41:56 AM
Got the queen today, along with the Dog Alien and Warrior.

I still remember back in 2006 (can't believe its been almost ten years) when I first saw the Mcfarlane Queen along with the other figures at a local toy store. I bought her on the stop, and remember thinking at the time that no way could they ever make a better toy her.

If only my 16 year old self could see the NECA version...

funny
your story reminded me... of me back in 93 when i first saw the KENNER QUEEN in TOYS R US and said the same thing
sure glad we were both proven wrong

nice pickup on the 3 XENOs

khas

khas

It seems that the Series 4 returns to be late... Now they comment in twiter that by the end of May...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've given up waiting and ordered the Dog Alien from eBay.

Xenomrph

Vark_

Vark_

NECA's working on the packaging for the 6-pack.

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

What is the "6 pack" an SDCC exclusive? Just eggs and huggers?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Well just made my egg chamber plans go from basic to intricate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed