Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 279,084 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2022, 08:23:30 AMParty-pooper. But yes. I'm looking forward to seeing who they get on for the third arc.

:laugh:

They could always replace him with someone worse! :P

Corporal Hicks

And at that point we'll start to appreciate Lorroca more. Like I now appreciate Sam Keith more (though I still and will always give Sam Inhuman Condition).  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, Inhuman Condition's art rocks. That's one of my favorite Aliens comics in general, to be honest.

Quite pleased by this latest news regarding Marvel's ongoing. Maybe I'll finally jump back into it now. :D

BlueMarsalis79

I'd genuinely prefer anyone else, provided their art's original though it is automatically better, if not it's pretty equal because there's no craftsmanship or art to what Salvador Larroca does.

As for worse basically I do not believe that even exists.

Voodoo Magic

Just remember, this face is canon!

Kailem

That exclamation mark though. :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

I'm afraid that's not actually true, as I can't even remember that the Series exists half the time, and as we all know what I say goes y'know.

I know, I know, pity but that's just the way it is.

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK

RidgeTop's just pointed out on Twitter that the Alien standing in the background is actually a copy-paste job from one of Larroca's earlier panels for the series, in which it was originally traced from a figure :laugh:

You couldn't f**king write this shit.

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 17, 2022, 02:27:41 PM

Destroy it, cleanse it with fire

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 17, 2022, 03:54:15 PM
RidgeTop's just pointed out on Twitter that the Alien standing in the background is actually a copy-paste job from one of Larroca's earlier panels for the series, in which it was originally traced from a figure :laugh:

I saw that lol it wasn't the only copy/paste job either. The other alien prominently in the image was straight out of issue 3, but flipped so it's facing the opposite direction. It even has nearly the same shading/lighting across the top of its head.

https://twitter.com/engineer_lv426/status/1504461740708302853?s

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2022, 12:36:00 PM
And at that point we'll start to appreciate Lorroca more

Never-f**king-ever

Is it canon that's the face Larroca makes while shitting in the toilet ?

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 17, 2022, 04:36:49 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2022, 12:36:00 PM
And at that point we'll start to appreciate Lorroca more

Never-f**king-ever

Is it canon that's the face Larroca makes while shitting in the toilet ?

Probably

Bughuntwilson

Lets hope we get a decent qtiter too while we at it

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Engineer on Mar 17, 2022, 04:06:43 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 17, 2022, 03:54:15 PM

I saw that lol it wasn't the only copy/paste job either. The other alien prominently in the image was straight out of issue 3, but flipped so it's facing the opposite direction. It even has nearly the same shading/lighting across the top of its head.

https://twitter.com/engineer_lv426/status/1504461740708302853?s

If you look closely, you can he also traced in the reflection of the phone he used to take the picture of the toy, incredible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed