Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 273,489 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2021, 09:12:48 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 03, 2021, 08:56:27 PM
Dare I ask?

In my tired state, I googled "f**king a alien" so...you know.

Oh lawdy.

QuoteMy interest in Alien evaporates when the rules do tbh

You could at least pretend to take the bait, babe.  :-*

This quote formatting stuff is going to kill me one day.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Okay f**k f**k f**k this dumb shit being in my Alium then.

[cancerblack]

BlueMarsalis79

More specifically speaking just lifting biomechanics and plastering it onto humans sucks big time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 03, 2021, 09:16:19 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2021, 09:12:48 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 03, 2021, 08:56:27 PM
Dare I ask?

In my tired state, I googled "f**king a alien" so...you know.

Oh lawdy.

QuoteMy interest in Alien evaporates when the rules do tbh

You could at least pretend to take the bait, babe.  :-*

This quote form quoting stuff is going to kill me one day.

The problem is you're responding in open quote tags so it's making one big quote. Let me fix it.

Lol I'll shut my mouth. It did something similar with me on my phone. Doesn't look like the tags are in properly.

[cancerblack]

Yeah I deleted and tried a second time, to no avail. It just didn't like me quoting your post for whatever reason, and things snowball as for open tags from there.

judge death

Yep if they add the sil creature who has a perfect body, unlike newborn and the black goo creatures that looks more like mutations and abnormal bodies, and having giger creatures and stuff mentioned, and even worse make them better than the normal xenomorph then we have jumped the franchise as the normal xenomorph is meant to be the perfect creature and deadliest in the universe, not lowest ranked and these new xenos are deadlier..... Just breaks it for me completely then.
The perfect organism is this:

nothing can be deadlier than this creature :P Its perfectionism.

About the space jockeys looking biomechanical: In alien the space jockey room, the thing it is in and the floor around it is very metalic and normal, while the walls are covered in alien hive resin so I think the xenomorph design is just the hive resin that covers the interiour of the ship after the xenos escaped and bursted out of that space jockey.
but this was later in covenant sadly shown incorrect, but in alien its pretty clear it was the xenos doing, as we saw in the egg scene where the same hive resin covers the inside of the nostromo.

SM

SM

The walls in the Space Jockey room are not covered in hive resin.

judge death

To me it looks like alien resin and bone structure like what you see from dark horse alien hives in the comics, its very different from the structure the space jockey is on and the chair thing as well. the wall looks way more organic and not metalic like the floor and the chair is made out of. At least to me :)

SiL

SiL

It's the same kind of ribbed tubing on both.

judge death

Might be the case.

BlueMarsalis79

Look at the largest pipes on "the Space Jockey chair" and flooring the Pilot sits upon, you can see a nearly identical type of structure running up the wall, it's all the one aesthetic carrying over into everything H.R Giger designed.

In Prometheus we see a more mechanical than organic take on it.

But in Alien Covenant we see patterns nearly identical to the ones in the original film in the damp area Doctor Elizabeth Shaw's dog tags get found in.

judge death

Yep, covenant pulled off that look very well, so my theory of it being alien hive resin/material seem to be incorrect :)

BlueMarsalis79

It's more likely that's what a "dead Juggernaut" looks like, as opposed to the "alive Juggernaut" featured in Prometheus as described by Neal Scanlan.

As the one featured in Alien Covenant laid in disrepair for a full decade.

And the one in Alien presumably much longer.

judge death

OH?! Thats a interesting theory, never thought of that one myself, I like that idea and it has logic behind it, learned something new :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed