AvP Galaxy's Let's Play Aliens vs. Predator 2: Predator Campaign

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 22, 2020, 02:42:52 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy's Let's Play Aliens vs. Predator 2: Predator Campaign (Read 8,971 times)

Corporal Hicks

With the trial weekend of Predator: Hunting Grounds just days away, we’re feeling in something of a Predator gaming mood! So we decided to continue our Let’s Play of Aliens vs. Predator 2, this take taking the controls game’s royal Predator!

We’ll be continuing to post one video per day leading up to Friday and the start of the Predator: Hunting Grounds trial so be sure to keep checking back in every day! If you haven’t already, you can also check out our previous Let’s Play of AvP2’s Alien campaign!

In celebration of our 100th podcast episode, Alien vs. Predator Galaxy also recently spoke to Nathan Cheever, one of the developers who worked on Aliens vs. Predator 2! If you haven’t already, head back and give that one a listen as well!

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Update 23/03/2020 – Mission 2 is now up!

Update 24/03/2020 – The third mission is also up!

Corporal Hicks

Ancient Predator

These are pretty good to watch or listen to when doing something else. I also like how you guys talk about the game and characters, etc.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll take half attention! ;D  I'm glad you're enjoying.  :)

And our next mission is up!

Part 11 is up!

Last two missions are going up early UK time. First is already up. Second is just exporting then will be uploaded and I'll publish once done.

Ancient Predator

Yeah I try to watch the videos when I can, but I'm usually busy modding something or working on some other project and I have no room on my screen, so I just listen. Good videos though.

Kradan

Is there any plans for doing Marine campaign ?

Kradan

So, Corporal, about that Marine campaign ...

RidgeTop

Kradan

Kradan

;D

You guys have great chemistry playing games together! I've watched episodes of your AVPR for PsP walkthrough and got as much enjoyment as first time

Kradan

Dear Hicks,

During your playthrough of Predator campaign (with RidgeTop) you mentioned that term ''Praetorian'' came from AvP games. That made me go back and check out comic Aliens: Rogue. And in it I found ''mad scientist'' of the story, Kleist, calling bigger Aliens ''praetorian guard of the queen'' right before he enters Queen chamber to watch ''King'' fight her. Maybe, that was added in later re-releases ?

Best wishes

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

You are indeed correct. That was in the single issues so was there from the beginning.

Kradan

Btw, when Marine campaign is coming out ?

Spoiler
;D
[close]

Corporal Hicks

I'm honestly not sure yet. It'll definitely come. Just not on my immediate radar.

Kradan

Well, that's something

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed