Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,536 times)

Baron Von Marlon

People being stalked and murdered by Mike Myers dressed as his characters.
I'm thinking of going some weird reverse Last Action Hero route. 
A horror convention next door the Mike Myers movie marathon. There's a magical object at the convention that releases Mike Myers characters from his movies, but because of the evil nature of the magical object, the characters act evil. And they act like characters out of horror movies.

This gave me the idea
https://bloody-disgusting.com/images/3513844/artist-replaces-michael-myers-mike-myers-hilarious-halloween-drawings/

TheSailingRabbit

I would like something taking place a few years before Aliens, focusing on the Marines. Not sure why, but I'd animate it, and I'd want the original actors. Major problem: who is playing Hudson. I think the guy who did his voice in the A:CM DLC did a decent job, but feel free to disagree with me. A movie about the Marines without a proper Hudson would fail, plain and simple.

Huggs

Huggs

Predator/The thing crossover in the spirit of Predators 2010. With a couple of recycled ideas from avp.

The predators unknowingly capture and drop a replication into the preserve. It slowly begins to infect and take over the group, causing mistrust and mayhem amongst the survivors. Slowly realizing what's happening, the predators attempt to track and kill its forms, while trying to avoid infection or having to basically nuke the entire area. The film culminates in a hellish showdown inside a large temple within the jungle. Realizing the situation is beyond control, they kill the final escaping human survivor(s) and nuke the site from their ship as they depart.

As the ship travels through space, we see blood on the floor, and signs that a predator or one of the hounds has been imitated. We then see the ship approaching the predator homeworld, before fading to black.

The Old One

The Old One

That's a good one, I've always liked to see The Thing return.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Because the creatures are absolutely bizarre and surreal, someone like Guillermo del Toro should make an horror movie about Japanese folklore monsters. A cult movie could be acceptable too, made by the guys from Bloody Disgusting. Asian folklore is more than enough, but here is a western inspiration:

Huggs

Huggs

A Tarantino film in the Shakespearean style.

I just suddenly want to see Samuel point a sword at somebody's face and say "ENGLISH! Fornicator of Matriarchs. DOST THOU SPEAK IT!!"

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 20, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

I just suddenly want to see Samuel point a sword at somebody's face and say "ENGLISH! Fornicator of Matriarchs. DOST THOU SPEAK IT!!"

This Motherf**king Renaissance: A Pulp Fiction Story. There are snakes and a Da Vinci's plane of some sort.

Baron Von Marlon

Isn't the Romeo & Juliet movie with DiCaprio like that?

Never been big on Shakespeare. It's fun for a couple of lines but a whole movie would drive me bonkers.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 21, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

Isn't the Romeo & Juliet movie with DiCaprio like that?

Never been big on Shakespeare. It's fun for a couple of lines but a whole movie would drive me bonkers.

Yes it is, and I'm not big on Shakespeare either. But we're talking about Tarantino and Samuel L Jackson here.

How can you not want to see a movie with Samuel all dressed up, packing a blunderbuss, and screaming stuff like ""For lo, I have blasted thine ass off! And shall blast other parts of thee asunder! lest you should take up thy ass parts, and remove thyself from my sight!"

Baron Von Marlon

Maybe for a sketch or something, I dunnow.

Speaking of language and accents, I'm really looking forward to Guy Ritchie's Toff Guys.
Which is supposed to be about some criminal deal between Americans and Brits.
I can already imagine the slang filled dialogue causing confusion and fun.

Baron Von Marlon

Van Helsing sorta but with a wrestler (or mixed martial arts dude)
I wanna see jump-scares but instead of running away our man gives the demon a face slam or crushes some zombie skull with a piledriver.
"Ooh, a werewolf... Silver chair, bitch!"

And/or

A team of fighters, each has his/her own specialty. Together they smash through hordes of zombies while spouting one-liners.
I'd prefer a decent cast but there's a cheaper option in which we use Hulk Hogan, Mike Tyson, Jean-Claude Van Damme,...

Huggs

Huggs

Life of Kumquat

Starring Karl Malden, as the Kumquat.

The story of a self aware Kumquat who sets out to find his beloved "Fortunella". Featuring George C. Scott as Lemon Lime, a former back branch hustler who murdered his way to power and now runs the orchard with his crew of "Harvesters". Ben Kingsley as Mandarin Orange, a wise elder and caretaker of the "book of thistles". And Ernest Borgnine as Uncle Rutaceae, Kumquats only surviving family member and noted singer and female impersonator down at "The Pomelo".

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Start as a psychological horror story similar to Stephen King's Misery but focused on Scheherazade's deadly dilemma while she is trying to distract her psychopath husband (who want to kill her every night) with amazing stories of all kinds. From there, the narrative changes into other genres and nuances.

That is the main connection, but overall, the thing is an anthology of horror and science fiction tales based on "One Thousand and One Nights". There are elements of horror and dark fantasy such as demons (ghoul), evil spirits (djinn), haunted houses, a fairy empress (Paribanou), etc. Proto-science fiction stuff as well, such as technologically advanced lost civilizations (City of Brass), life beyond Earth, an underwater society, and humanoids robots similar to Talos from Greek mythology, etc.   

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm going to sound pretentious as f**k and like captain obvious at the same time, but the art teaches and speaks for itself, and every time I'm searching via google; I am reading stories. All these sci fi and fantasy worlds that are worthy enough to find their way to the big screen. So, dear Hollywood, just make a crazy fever dream in the shape of a movie / TV series (the kind of work that dudes like David Lynch or David Cronenberg can deliver).

That said, I wish a flick based on "The Garden of Earthly Delights" by Hieronymus Bosch; which is a beautiful and enigmatic painting from the Museo del Prado in Spain. The book-shaped-painting shows the creation of earth while it is closed. Then, from left to right: the garden of Eden, the garden of earthly delights which is a representation of our world and finally the Hell. Darren Aronofsky's Mother was the closer thing to a film based on the aforementioned painting. But I want more, I want the bigger and badder but in art form: biblical imagery with LSD vibe, surrealism, metafiction and stunning performances like in Nicolas Cage's Mandy.

Actually, there is a song inspired by the painting, so why not a movie...

Now about the song, a young musician was skillful enough to transcribe the music present in one of the scenes from hell; specifically in a character who was crushed by a lute who at the same time has a score engraved on his ass:

Shinawi

Shinawi

A combination of the world's mythologies and legends. For example, have Sun Wukong and his team travel west and encounter the Elves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed