Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster!

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Jun 04, 2022, 09:32:53 PM

Author
Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster! (Read 54,686 times)

BigDaddyJohn

I would think more of a battle between columnists and comanches. But anything's possible at the moment.

HuDaFuK

I swear to Christ, if I hear one more dipshit complaining about how "You can't beat a Predator with primitive weapons!!" even though that's exactly what Arnie did in the first movie, I'm gonna f**king hurt someone.

(This isn't in reference to anyone on here, just the cesspool that is social media comments.)

Corporal Hicks

It is somewhat frustrating.

Wysps

I suspect the people complaining about that specific point already know Dutch did just that in the first movie, it's just they're OK with him doing it and not someone else.

Also, social media is for the birds.  Way too much sass.

BlueMarsalis79

The more I hear about this film the more I like it. And if it winds up morons of that nature all the better.

Wysps

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 12, 2022, 03:10:20 PMThe more I hear about this film the more I like it. And if it winds up morons of that nature all the better.

Exactly  :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

I still don't get how many people don't think the comanches are a great fit for a predator movie. It's a shame, but to each their own I guess.

Kradan

@BlueMarsalis79, hey ! Morons have feelings too !

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

JH- melee and traps
CH- melee and a surprise attack among other wounds
Tracker- blew up
Falconer- sliced open
Berserker- decapitated
Captured- decapitated by Berserker
Fugitve- thrown into a car and decapitated by Assassin
Assassin- shot

Everyone from the first AVP basically died of melee wounds to a xenomorph in one way or the other but Wolf is the only one killed by the Humans, and he got nuked killing him and literally everything else.

So the count actually is more in favor of melee combat and traps than it was ever with guns even ignoring the crossovers and the two which got killed by comparable or vastly outclassed Predators. Naru is about as in-line with every other Predator protagonist given literally 1 was ever shot to death. Granted Tracker blew up, but that's like two or even three that's ever been killed by extreme force out of all of them.

PAS Spinelli

I wouldn't count melee in how JH died, it whooped Dutch's ass for like 5 minutes

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jun 12, 2022, 05:17:09 PMI wouldn't count melee in how JH died, it whooped Dutch's ass for like 5 minutes

And traps, I did specify the traps.

BigDaddyJohn

A big dose of luck also.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 12, 2022, 03:10:20 PMThe more I hear about this film the more I like it. And if it winds up morons of that nature all the better.

It's the only bit of media on the horizon I'm genuinely looking forward too.

Jigsaw85

She'll most likely lead the predator into a trap, a giant Punji trap is my guess. We've seen one briefly in Predators. I can't imagine her killing him any other way. although, an arrow right between the eyes would be pretty awesome.

BigDaddyJohn

A death by fire could be nice and new.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed