The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,581 times)

SHREK

SHREK

i think i will agree with PVT HICKS i think he knows what hes on about...    ;)  

SHREK

SHREK

BTW... PVT HICKS how do u no that the trailer will still come out this month when the strause brothers already sed that it will come out end of october....if we're lucky ??     ;)  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Because for Pvt.Hicks, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL...  And he is being a true fan, meaning until he see the movie, he will stay positive about it... And afterwards, if it sucks for him, he will let us all know...  I wish I was that naive... But years of watching bad FOX movies made me a more realistic SOB...   ;D     ;)  

JvC

JvC

It wasnt the strause brothers that said it would be out in the end of october. As far as they know its still on track for this month..

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

If i where the wolf i whould take:Plasma rifle(burner),plasma caster,razer disc(for the humens),shurikan,net launcher,plasma bolt,side arm blades(SO AWESOME!),two duel bladed gauntlets(like what celtic and scar used),wrist nuke,telescoping spear,sword(like the one in predator 2),javelin,bio-helmet(with at least 10 visions),med kit,spear launcher,plasma projecter and the device that cleans trophies.But also a long time ago i got a comic(sadly though it fell apart)an alien and a predator with my aliens vs predator universe set,and in the comic the predator went up against two aliens.Knowing that he whould die if he took them both on,he turned on a device which made an instant clone of himself,allowing him to take on both aliens at once!I realy hope to see this device in the upcoming movie!   ;D  .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

HAY!,i forgot to tell you!a few days ago i got the alien queen action pack!.She is so kick-ass!!.She's even more powerful then the omega-4 advanced sentinal!.She has a titan base thats 2x2 squares with a 26 clik dial with only 1 KO slot!!.And the egg base has 3 dials!.One is the eggsack,which lets you lay eggs and cannot attack or be attacked,one is the chained queen dial(20 clix!)with only 1 KO slot and the other is the harness dial,which friendly opposing figures can attack!.If the harness is "KOed"you pop the queen out and she becomes a free roaming charactor!.also the queen can be given 1 and only 1 action every turn without taking pushing damage!,and if she's attacked she can attack the figure(only)who attacked her!!.The set also included a predator,an alien,6 alien egg minnios which(when flipped over)become alien drone minnions!,i also got a 20"x30" queens chambers map,rules for the queen,6 victems and 4 plot twists!!!Its the coolest figure in my entire set!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Ya,there was supposed to be "and"betwean "friendly opposing" and the egg base takes up 18 squares(6x3)!.   ;D     :-[     ;D     :-[  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

I was on the web a few weeks ago and i completely forgot to tell you i saw a pic of the wolf and his visor was bright yellow!!.It looks like they are bringing back the cool stuff from the other movies!!!   ;D     ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

I THINK I HAVE FOUND SUM PICTURES FROM THE AVP2 MOVIE.   but im not sure if its real or not or if im just being stupid   :P     CHECK THIS LINKO OUT    ;D    http://dzsejt.sfblogs.net/2007/04/21/avp2-minikepek/

SHREK

SHREK

Let me no wat u think    ;)  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Those 2 pics are from the movie

SHREK

SHREK

yay so i wasnt being an idiot    :D   how come they havent been put on avp galaxy?

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I don't know, but they are in the movie

Darkness

Darkness

We reported them as news: http://tinyurl.com/3c4676 But I haven't put them anywhere else. I might add it to the AvP2 page.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

SHREK bud, avp galaxy but them out time ago, thats where I first caught my first glimps,  their small but wicked still.    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed