Started by Clemsonkid21, May 02, 2007, 09:47:06 PM

What is your favorite campaign?

ALIENS (Cause they Rule)
Predators
Marines
They all Suck
Like them All
Author
What is your favorite campaign? (Read 23,038 times)

CanadianHero67

I like them all but I can see why so many people like aliens. Aliens are the funnest. Predators because i'm a fan. Marines because I like military stuff.

Its Game Time

My favorite is the Aliens, i thought i would like the preds cause they are my favorite Creature but, the aliens Kick ass!!!

DiabloGuapo

There is nothing like swarming your enemies with a hive of aliens ;D. The mission were you escape is my favorite mission. In it you can get 103 aliens.

Xeno-Wolf

Xeno-Wolf

As the previous post said...

Love the bugs from Starship Troopers.
Love the Tyranids by Games Workshop.
Love the Zerg in Starcraft.

And LOVE the Xenomorph.

As you probably have guessed - the aliens campaign was my favourite. :)

Secret Hero

Most of the good missions are in the Marines Campaign, the only thing that I like on the Alien Campaign is that they can rule the enviroment or stage quickly than the Marines and Yautjas. But in the Predators Campaign, they also have good missions.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I go with Aliens.

half-breed

half-breed

I loved making hives and try and get them as big as i can get

Gridator

Gridator

aliens campain all i do is have pure breed aliens and i always win i have never lost a game.

Ghost Rider

Aliens.

Veteran Warrior

I like the Predtors and the Marines :)

Chris P

Chris P

ALIENS all the way.

scarface

scarface

I am a Predator junkie, but I love ALien levels, really lets you relive the movies.

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah, I matched them up as best I could:

ALIEN = A1.
ALIENS = A2.
ALIEN 3 = A4.
Alien Resurrection = A5.
AVP= A3.

It's hard to match them up after A2 =ing ALIENS cause the rest of them really relate to the Comic series done by Randy Stradely, and Phil Norwood.

CanadianHero67

I really want to play it now but my xbox is KIA. :-\

Chris P

Chris P

Man, I get these cravings to play it, and when I do I play for about 2 hours, once I played for 4, but that was when I got it, and recieved the original AVP Comic book series: #s: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.  They relate to the game in almost ALL ways. It's crazy.

Once you can play it again, go to Alien7, and set up a good hive, do NOT attack the Pred base.

Get a little platoon of maybe 5 runners, let's say, and take them up to the top enterance to the Pred cave.  Your guys will die, but if you have cheats, select: "Toggle Unit Spying", and almost all the K-series Aliens will immediately go to where you just died and they will attack the Preds, and knock them out for you. Afterwards, send in a larger platoon to sieze the hosts.  ;)

Check my thread on AVp Extinction Glitches/Secrets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed