First Promotional Image and Logo Released for Prey

Started by Voodoo Magic, Nov 12, 2021, 05:21:33 PM

Author
First Promotional Image and Logo Released for Prey (Read 20,109 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

lv_226

#predator is currently trending #12 on Twitter as of 11:25 AM Central Standard Time in the U.S. It seems to have gotten a lot of people's attention.

bobby brown

Love what I'm seeing. the new title is a very good choice.

Awesome! ;D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: lv_226 on Nov 12, 2021, 05:27:26 PM
#predator is currently trending #12 on Twitter as of 11:25 AM Central Standard Time in the U.S. It seems to have gotten a lot of people's attention.

Awesome!!!

So is that a sword on the Predator's back?

An Elder's Sword?

lv_226

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 12, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
Quote from: lv_226 on Nov 12, 2021, 05:27:26 PM

Awesome!!!

So is that a sword on the Predator's back?

An Elder's Sword?

At first, I thought it was the plama caster, but something about it seemed 'off' — it COULD be aiming downward at an angle, but then why the laser-sighting? If it's a sword, cool.

razeak

Well, cool image, cool title. I hope they put some heart in the writing.

Marc505

Thats it, I'm suckered in again! Love that promotional shot, sets a mood.

I didn't think the thing on the Predator's shoulder was anything other than a plasmacaster, I am interested in the ridge kind of effect at the top of its head though. Interesting mask design.

Clubroot

I do like the title of Skulls better, but we'll see how this movie goes  :o

goose_3387

Interesting. Certainly has our attention.

Richman678

Meh

Double meh

Very meh

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It's 100% not a plasmacaster. A sword or some kinda spear probably.

Zooming on the mask, it definitely has some decoration/asperities.

Clubroot

It would be a shame if they didn't release this in the theatres. Now that the fear of covid is dying down a bit. I mean they have to have some faith in the movie living up to some expectations to the original.

Clubroot

Looking at the promotional image makes me think that we are going to see some sort of sword fighting at the end of the movie. I mean once the technology fails the predator in its fight.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

looks like shes wearing sunglasses lmfao and there is a giant predator behindher . I'm getting RingwRaith vibes which can only be good!

Enjoy

I am curious why the film takes place in the 1700's. Hope this is a success.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed