Alien Resurrection PS1 (Beta). Third Person stills online. Anyone seen these?

Started by AVP-CAPCOM, Nov 12, 2019, 05:50:00 PM

Author
Alien Resurrection PS1 (Beta). Third Person stills online. Anyone seen these? (Read 10,766 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Modern mapping helps it a lot.

xeno_alpha_07

I hope it's ok for resurrecting this thread. 

An ex-developer of Argonaut has recently uploaded online various Alien Resurrection ps1 prototypes and alphas including the prototype featured on the screens on the unseen64 page AVP-CAPCOM posted a link to.  The prototype from the E3 demo is also uploaded.   

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to the files as you need an emulator to play them.  Thought I'd mention them in case anyone was interested in playing them at all.  I'm currently playing A:R on original hardware and while discussing the game someone told me about these prototypes.  I've only tested one so far dated 11/08/99

[cancerblack]

You're probably fine to post the links, but if you decide not to for whatever reason, please hit me up with a PM.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 20, 2021, 08:06:33 PM
You're probably fine to post the links, but if you decide not to for whatever reason, please hit me up with a PM.

Hi cancerblack.  The files are hosted on archive(dot)org: Click here Links on the right-hand side.  I've not tried them all yet only quickly played a few.

Some of the builds are glitchy just to warn you. The bottom of the list is where some of the alternate prototypes and E3 demo are.  Hope you enjoy.

[cancerblack]

Wweyland

Quite amazing that they posted this.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 20, 2021, 10:51:02 PM
Cheers mate.

:)

Here are the file names of the prototypes that are third person:

ALPHA
ALPHA(1)
ALIEN4PSX
ALIEN4PSX(1)
ALIEN4PSX-2
ALIEN4E312G - E3 demo

I'm currently playing the E3 demo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed