What do people have against this game?

Started by predxeno, May 18, 2010, 11:08:12 PM

Author
What do people have against this game? (Read 30,699 times)

happypred

Quote from: Stalker on Jul 22, 2010, 12:17:51 PM
So humans somehow steal alien technology from a city that has been blown to smithereens, then make laser guns & flying cars out of it. A disgraced predator just chills out in exile for 100 years before coming back to Earth to wipe out the local crack heads & hookers. Along the way, he fights giant robots, bad bloods & Samurais, then the villian gene-splices himself with predator DNA turning himself into a freak abomination...

Purrleease.

It's worse than something a 5 year old would write.
I doubt a 5 year old could come up with all of that

Anyway, you can make anything sound silly and exaggerated (the story of Prometheus for example). Whether you like the story is a matter of taste.

EEV2650

Does anybody still play this?

Cal427eb

Occasionally.

EEV2650

I havent played it in over a year. Alot of my ps2 games bore me now. I think it's because I've played them all so many times.

Cal427eb

I don't even own it. My friends had it has his place and I had never played it before. It was  fun.

I feel the same way about my GameCube games.

EEV2650

From what I understand this game has always been hard to come by. When I bought my used copy from GameStop in 2008, the guy said it's rare you ever see copies of it.

Cal427eb

Hmm that's strange. I guess people either throw them away or they just hold onto it without giving it up.

EEV2650

You're in Scotland right? It might be different over there. From what I've read they were never produced in mass quantities. Something about demand. Not sure if what I read was accurate though.

Cal427eb

Haha Scotland?  ;D Nope. I'm from the tropics of Florida Lol

It might not have been but I think most people have still somehow ended up playing the game.

EEV2650

My mistake. I confused you with another user on here that I used to talk with.  :D

Cal427eb

Nah, it's all good my man.  :D

demonbane

Even for its era, graphic was not good say the least. Camera problem. Not open world enough like it was supposed to be.

Dark Blade Hunter

Dark Blade Hunter

As a fan of Predator and Predator 2 I loved this game. The look and feel gave me an odd  'good odd' feeling like the one I get when I read those awesome predator comics.

echobbase79

This was the Predator that I'd been waiting for. I don't know why people had a problem with it. I go back and play it every couple of months. But right now I've been on AvP2 terror and that's kicking my ass. Anyway, I wish they'd do another one.

Terx2

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 12, 2013, 02:42:04 AM

This was the Predator that I'd been waiting for. I don't know why people had a problem with it. I go back and play it every couple of months. But right now I've been on AvP2 terror and that's kicking my ass. Anyway, I wish they'd do another one.

Amen. I want a sequel. Scarface's story must be concluded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed