Alien 3 for SNES/Genesis Discussion

Started by AvatarIII, Apr 15, 2012, 10:35:15 AM

Author
Alien 3 for SNES/Genesis Discussion (Read 5,092 times)

mastermoon

If anyone wants to finish this game just use Game Genie or Action Replay codes.

SM

SM

I reckon I could finish this without cheats.

Unlike Alien Trilogy.  oi vey...

Xenomrph

I remember beating Alien Trilogy without cheats, but it's also been like a decade since I played it. One of these days I'll get a working Playstation again and give it (and Alien Resurrection) another spin.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 11, 2012, 02:18:29 AM
I remember beating Alien Trilogy without cheats, but it's also been like a decade since I played it. One of these days I'll get a working Playstation again and give it (and Alien Resurrection) another spin.

Alien Res is just one of those games that really drains your resolve.

Some of the levels really could have done with being split in half.

SM

SM

'ken oath.

Constantly dying just before a save point.

Mr. Domino

Yeah, I seem to remember Resurrection being much more difficult than Trilogy - although it was certainly the better game. If they only could have fixed the control problems in Res, and had a bit better weapon interface, it could have been great.

My main problem in Trilogy was just getting lost in the sprawling levels. A lot of them lacked the purpose of design that levels from similar games of that period (*coughcough*DOOM*coughcough*) had, and so I ended up just taking the cd out of my playstation and putting it in my CD player to listen to the excellent soundtrack.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed