Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2020, 03:53:38 PM

Author
Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis! (Read 96,551 times)

Miguel

The novel appears to have been delayed until February 22, 2022. Does anyone know why?

SM

Global plague I would imagine.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmmm, it shows February 23, 2021 on US Amazon. And it is listed as a hardcover release, which is very cool.

EDIT: Just found a second listing for a paperback version with that February 22, 2022 date. Could potentially mean that they're releasing the paperback approximately a year after the hardcover, which isn't really out of the ordinary for hardcover/paperback release schedules of books.

Miguel

I've seen the info in the AvP Fandom, but I haven't seen any official info from Titan Books or Alex White.

Nightmare Asylum

The Amazon pages for the hardcover and paperback versions have been merged, with the hardcover listing retaining the originally announced February 2021 release date, and the paperback retaining February 2022 release date mentioned above. Looks like the plan is indeed that we will be getting the hardcover release next year and then stagger the paperback release afterwards.

February is only four months away (holy shit, February is only four months away...), so hopefully we get a cover or something revealed soon. 

Xiggz456

skhellter

(please give it a good cover.. please give it a good cover...)

Kradan

[cancerblack]

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 30, 2020, 05:45:26 AM

It will be this, but green.

felix

I never buy hardcovers though. They are too expensive.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Nov 30, 2020, 02:08:43 AM560 pages! That's longer than "Phalanx" which had 512.

I hope fully 25% of that is the villain being a delectable prick.

Russ840

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 30, 2020, 09:28:16 AM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Nov 30, 2020, 02:08:43 AM560 pages! That's longer than "Phalanx" which had 512.

I hope fully 25% of that is the villain being a delectable prick.

Please.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 30, 2020, 06:58:59 AM
Quote from: skhellter on Nov 30, 2020, 05:45:26 AM

Come on!  At least give us the one with 5 dorsal fins!
It will be this, but green.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Oz9gDnyhL.jpg

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed