Prey Hunt on Earth TV Spot

Started by Doomofman, Jul 21, 2022, 05:01:08 PM

Author
Prey Hunt on Earth TV Spot (Read 13,622 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Hahahahahaha

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 22, 2022, 03:15:13 PM
Spoiler
It's a different species
[close]
Did you see the Comic Con screening?

kwisatz

kwisatz

No

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 22, 2022, 02:55:53 PMAnd here we are ladies and gentlemen. The design is officially more GARBAGE. You can like garbage, it doesn't change the fact of what it is. This design is as low as all the designs in The Predator, plus the turds from Predators and just for fun they threw in AVPs ridiculous mandible design just to really drive home their lack of understanding on how to make a good predator design. Go ahead say the,"iTs a dIFferNT sPEciEs" bullshit excuse people like to come up with. You just don't know what good design is. It's OK cause it can't be taught apparently. Most of these people I imagine who worked on this had some schooling. But it must have been clown college cause everything is hilariously bad.

I feel bad for you, allowing a movie to make you so angry and mean. When people talk about toxic Fandom this is a perfect example.

Clubroot

Clubroot

Amber Midthunder on joining the Predator franchise and a possible sequel

Prey interview with Dakota Beavers

IMDB Cast interview

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 22, 2022, 03:31:56 PM
Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 22, 2022, 02:55:53 PMAnd here we are ladies and gentlemen. The design is officially more GARBAGE. You can like garbage, it doesn't change the fact of what it is. This design is as low as all the designs in The Predator, plus the turds from Predators and just for fun they threw in AVPs ridiculous mandible design just to really drive home their lack of understanding on how to make a good predator design. Go ahead say the,"iTs a dIFferNT sPEciEs" bullshit excuse people like to come up with. You just don't know what good design is. It's OK cause it can't be taught apparently. Most of these people I imagine who worked on this had some schooling. But it must have been clown college cause everything is hilariously bad.

I feel bad for you, allowing a movie to make you so angry and mean. When people talk about toxic Fandom this is a perfect example.

I feel even worse for people like you, who don't know how to use the term toxic fandom correctly and use it as an excuse to ignore legitimate gripes about the objective quality of something you like. Who said I'm angry? I don't live to hate these things, I want to like them. Its not my fault they have consistently made trash, and people like you cant see it. You feel bad for me? I feel so bad for you people, you will take anything so long as its attached to the predator franchise, and come up with the dumbest excuses for its constant shortcomings.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Not liking the face, overall design and all is perfectly fine, no one said otherwise. It's acting superior to others, like you do, that is not.

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 22, 2022, 04:08:06 PMNot liking the face, overall design and all is perfectly fine, no one said otherwise. It's acting superior to others, like you do, that is not.

Superiority exists, not everyone is on the same side of it. Some are inferior and that's just the way it is. If you feel I'm acting superior that's one you. If something I said rings so true it hurts your feelings that's on you too.

426Buddy

426Buddy

You act like a spoiled little child and you insult people over a film.

The worst film the world isn't worth treating others the way you do, grow up.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 22, 2022, 04:16:03 PMa superior spoiled little child

fixed

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 22, 2022, 04:12:49 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 22, 2022, 04:08:06 PMNot liking the face, overall design and all is perfectly fine, no one said otherwise. It's acting superior to others, like you do, that is not.

Superiority exists, not everyone is on the same side of it. Some are inferior and that's just the way it is. If you feel I'm acting superior that's one you. If something I said rings so true it hurts your feelings that's on you too.

And if you get banned, that one will be exclusively on you.  ;)

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

You are the ones being crybabies over a comment you could have ignored. The truth is sometimes bitter. Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

Oh yeah ban me....really original. Don't agree with me, say you feel sorry for me, call me names and the try to have me banned. Been here done that. I'll always come back. I have nothing to lose

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 22, 2022, 04:16:03 PMYou act like a spoiled little child and you insult people over a film.

I never insulted anyone or called anyone particular any named. But tou sure just did. Heed your own advice. Don't like what I have to say you can ignore it. Others do that and are just fine.

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 22, 2022, 04:29:01 PMYou are the ones being crybabies over a comment you could have ignored. The truth is sometimes bitter. Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

Oh yeah ban me....really original. Don't agree with me, say you feel sorry for me, call me names and the try to have me banned. Been here done that. I'll always come back. I have nothing to lose

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 22, 2022, 04:16:03 PMYou act like a spoiled little child and you insult people over a film.

I never insulted anyone or called anyone particular any named. But tou sure just did. Heed your own advice. Don't like what I have to day you can ignore it. Others do that and are just fine.

At the risk of kicking something off here - have you seen the film to make an opinion like this?

If so, what don't you like exactly?

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Jul 22, 2022, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 22, 2022, 04:29:01 PMYou are the ones being crybabies over a comment you could have ignored. The truth is sometimes bitter. Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

I never insulted anyone or called anyone particular any named. But tou sure just did. Heed your own advice. Don't like what I have to day you can ignore it. Others do that and are just fine.

At the risk of kicking something off here - have you seen the film to make an opinion like this?

If so, what don't you like exactly?

Come on...first off I'm commenting on the creature design. I've seen everything most have and it's all bad. People are just holding out, living in denial. There is no comparing the SWS designs and this. None. SWS designs are superior in every concivable way. It seems people have forgotten this, so let this be a reminder it was the SWS creature design that got all of us so invested in the Predator in the first place. Everything post P2 has been sliding down in quality rapidly. You can like all of it but it doesn't make it objectively as good as the original two designs by SWS.

As for the movie, I'm reserving my judgement on the plot, acting, writing etc. But I have little hope for those as well.

Kradan

Kradan

Man, I really do miss @Voodoo Magic right now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed