Prey Hunt on Earth TV Spot

Started by Doomofman, Jul 21, 2022, 05:01:08 PM

Author
Prey Hunt on Earth TV Spot (Read 13,916 times)

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

I'm tellin you this predator gives me arachnid vibes.....and I'm here for it!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 21, 2022, 06:50:11 PMRoses are red, violets are blue

I watched the TV spot, and so did you

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

This is where I draw the line. I refuse to spoil this for myself. I'm honestly bewildered WHY on earth would Dan and his crew blow their load before the movie is released? One of the things this movie has going for it is Feral Predator's mystic. Why ruin a potential awesome reveal? Nope. NOPE. I'm drawing the line. No more spoilers for me.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: GreybackElder on Jul 21, 2022, 09:23:24 PMThis is where I draw the line. I refuse to spoil this for myself. I'm honestly bewildered WHY on earth would Dan and his crew blow their load before the movie is released? One of the things this movie has going for it is Feral Predator's mystic. Why ruin a potential awesome reveal? Nope. NOPE. I'm drawing the line. No more spoilers for me.

Dan and crew have no power of how the marketing goes. That's a completely different department.

ace3g

ace3g

Someone brightened up the photo online

Spoiler
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Nasty drooling f**ker.

NightstormScarab

Spoiler
[close]

Geez make your mind up.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I think it's just the marketing dept. trying to spice things up for general audiences.

NightstormScarab

Yeah they just keep doing it and the Director is like "No, it's not." Get on the same page.

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

I dig it a lot. I'm a big fan of the predator comics, collected all the old Kenner figures and of course Necas selection of figures. There are sooooo many different types of Predators out there in the lore and I'm glad we are finally getting something different under the mask. Predators was close with their different designs and Mr. Black was cool but I was afraid when this movie was first announced that they would play it too safe. First thing I am already impressed with is that Feral Predator doesn't look like a bobble head lol. That was something that bothered me about Mr. Black in Predators.....once the mask came off his head got HUGE lol.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

It's weird but I like it. Shades of Mr.Black which makes me wonder if they'll tie Feral into that.

Clubroot

Clubroot

SDCC cast interviews

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

And here we are ladies and gentlemen. The design is officially more GARBAGE. You can like garbage, it doesn't change the fact of what it is. This design is as low as all the designs in The Predator, plus the turds from Predators and just for fun they threw in AVPs ridiculous mandible design just to really drive home their lack of understanding on how to make a good predator design. Go ahead say the,"iTs a dIFferNT sPEciEs" bullshit excuse people like to come up with. You just don't know what good design is. It's OK cause it can't be taught apparently. Most of these people I imagine who worked on this had some schooling. But it must have been clown college cause everything is hilariously bad.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Spoiler
It's a different species
[close]

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 22, 2022, 03:15:13 PM
Spoiler
It's a different species
[close]

Yeah a garbage one, like this excuse

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed