Alien 5: Will it ever happen?

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2008, 08:52:08 PM

Author
Alien 5: Will it ever happen? (Read 16,491 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I'm down with James and him only working on this film. I want to see the home world. I would love a prequel to this. You can't go foward with these movies anymore. AR was it. Now A5 could just be called something else and explore the world. And I really could not care less if Riply is in it. That could be an experiment. Would ppl still love Alien even if Riply is not in it?

hey guys dont lose hope!! i'm sure it will happen when 'Fox' realizes there r so many ppl lookin forward 2 it.   :)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Fox needs to wake UP! They either need to hire an director for AVP3 and make it into a freakin sci-fi action masterpiece or do an Alien 5 with either Cameron or Scott. End of the line Fox, whats it gonna be?

WarriorAlien

WarriorAlien

I definitely think they should make an Alien 5 movie and like it says they should explore the Aliens Homeworld, because that's something we really haven't seen yet, and there's a good title for the movie too ALIENS HOMEWORLD or something like that    ;D   I would love to see how the first Alien was made, or where the very first egg came from, the first ever Alien Queen, or maybe even having an Alien King or something which would be interesting to make, and to see. Plus I think many would like to see how the Derelict Ship ended up crash landing on the planet. There are so many ideas floating around it's amazing, I definitely would like to see this movie released in the near future, and i'm sure that many will agree with me on this.    :D  

Jones Cat

Jones Cat

Prequel good idea go go!!!

gameoverman

gameoverman

I really wish they would stop flirting with us and just make the damn movie already.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I agree with 'gameoverman' as FOX ever heard of supply and demand.

now ur talkin ppl!!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Cameron doesn't hate 'Alien 3'. People keep basing assumptions on a vague quote given in the immediate aftermath, instead of reading his more recent and much more substantial views on it, where he says he thinks things like the cinematography were great and has worked with the director in various ways.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Xenomorphine I never understood that, he said earlier he liked AVP but disliked A3, I know A3 killed off some valuble characters but how could the great Cameron even think like that?

karolalien

karolalien

FOX weak up :) you will do this :):) WE ARE WAITING SO MUCH

Rudy Ripley

Rudy Ripley

:)   well, Mark, for Alien 5, it has to (in my opinion) it will c other people in A5 is only the Aliens them and get this i read the story on the derelict ship  and "what happen to the rest of the crew?" quote - Lambert. Too much for Weaver, yes, so it might, without  her and u will c how it was taken there and how the aliens were free and why. To me, i can't c one more Alien sequel, if it is AVP, I'm 50/50 for me, though. For me, i've had,..Weaver is too old for one more film like A L I E N 5.

Griker

Griker

It could see an alien visit Earth  its bin done in both AvP films

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Sulaco: For the same reason as I do. Entertainment value. :) 'Alien 3' is artistically superior (and, at times, inferior), but it hasn't got the same entertainment value. I can sit down and watch the other film, whereas, with that, it feels more like a lethargic chore.  But as I said, he doesn't hate it. He just recognises some very obvious faults with it, that was all.

Rudy Ripley

Rudy Ripley

:)   we'll see if A L I E N 5 could happen pals. Just a matter of when. Sig  did say she would like to go back but she refused at first and now, well, it's up to her now. Not me/us.   This is for Griker and all fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed