Awesome Alien Isolation Screen Shots!

Started by TITANOSAUR, Jul 17, 2016, 11:40:06 AM

Author
Awesome Alien Isolation Screen Shots! (Read 22,754 times)

TITANOSAUR

Havent found a topic on the subject so to hell with it.

here is a place you can post some awesome screenshots from ALIEN ISOLATION! Funny Captions for pictures are welcome too.

windebieste

Awright... but remember, this was your idea.

...plus, while we're here with all this junk have a bonus from 'Dark Souls'.  Enjoy:

-Windebieste.

Xenomania

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 17, 2016, 12:49:38 PM
Where's this from, an earlier build of the game? Amanda looks a lot different too (that is her right?). :o

windebieste

I think it's from one of SEGA's pre-release promotional videos. 

-Windebieste.

Xenomania

Ah, yes, I found it:

I didn't really follow the game back in the day at all (bought the game a year ago), so this is new to me. :P

Sabres21768

Here's one showing the level of detail they put into the Alien. Amazing!

A couple of random pics.

windebieste

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Nov 01, 2016, 09:37:15 AM
Here's one showing the level of detail they put into the Alien. Amazing!

Absolutely!

-Windebieste.

PsyKore

Terrific attention to detail, except for the sounds it makes. *DOOF DOOF DOOF GGRRRRROOOOWWLLL*

Anyway...

SamuelDL

The atmosphere of Isolation is one of the best I've seen in my life, and I have been playing videogames for many years.

EvilPraetorian

It has been such a very long time since I posted here last,  Due to other commitments.

That said,  I have amassed a considerable number of screenshots since I have had AI and here are but a few of them.

Enjoy.

Stanton

It's a great game and it has a wonderful score. Sometimes scary. No idea why it was shunned.

PsyKore

I don't think it was shunned. It got a fair bit of attention at its release and positive reviews, but it's more of a niche game. However, its extreme padding out and constant door/switch simulation gameplay didn't help with appealing to everyone.

EvilPraetorian

FYI guys.

For those of you who have this on PC,  The latest cinematic tools only partially work.

If you want freecam and noclip,  I strongly suggest you download AliasIsolation which comes with the cinematic tools with updated memory offsets to allow the built-in cinematic tools to work without issue.

windebieste

It wasn't shunned but the game followed on the tail of the sack of lies that was 'ALIENS: Colonial Marines'.  There was no confidence after that piece of shit was released.  What made things worse was Pitchford's constant hyping of the Gearbox title promising everyone it was exactly what we wanted.  It was hyped and hyped and hyped.  When it was revealed to be a z-grade game most people became very wary of any games set within this property.  ...and rightly so.

Also keep in mind, after 2 mediocre to poor 'AvP' movies and the 2010 'AvP' game was average at best, the series was tiring severely.  'A:CM' was almost the final nail in the coffin in terms of games in this series.

If 'ALIEN: Isolation' wasn't in production well before 'A:CM' was released, it would never have seen the light of day.  It's only because SEGA had the licence to commit multiple studios to work on different Projects that it was given a chance of success. 

After all, there's been no announcement or rumor for any AAA 'ALIEN' titles since then and it's been 3 years since 'ALIEN: Isolation' was released.

-Windebieste.

N-Shifter

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 18, 2017, 11:38:12 PM
It wasn't shunned but the game followed on the tail of the sack of lies that was 'ALIENS: Colonial Marines'.  There was no confidence after that piece of shit was released.  What made things worse was Pitchford's constant hyping of the Gearbox title promising everyone it was exactly what we wanted.

It still hurts and I'll never pay for another Gearbox title ever again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed