Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 70,176 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Master on Jan 11, 2012, 09:08:08 PM
But the fact is that super looking monster became man in suit... completly f**king up great idea for film.

Indeed, I suppose it will no longer be "the space jockey"

Snowdog

Snowdog

Do you guys think the pale guy on the right will wear this mask/helmet and enter the space jockey chair becoming the space jockey as we know it. The chair is empty and i know parts of this has been discussed but it just popped into my head so i had to post it lol.

+

=

The Runner

lol so if the blue guy is a Space Jockey without a suit and if he puts the masks on he puts on his rape mask? ???

Jenga

When I look at Snow Dog's post that has both the lightened picture of the bald engineer...person from the trailer and the photo of the latex space jockey head, it's hard not to conclude it's a suit. Seeing them together in the same post made me aware of a few clear things: 1) It appears the bald guy is wearing some kind of biomechanical suit in the below picture. 2) He's huge! He is big enough to fit in the chair, 3) the chair is empty, 4) He has very slanted eye sockets, 5) So does latex jockey 'head'.

Now that it has been retconned to have a smaller cranium it looks like it would fit perfectly on his head, match his eyes and his suit.

I don't want it to be true but honestly there is no denying that even when you take a seminal director back to his original work 20 or more years later, he changes it in ways we did want. George Lucas aside, Steven Speildberg has done it too. Don't be surprised if this eventual Blade Runner prequel/sequel project messes with the world of the original in ways that the fans do not approve of. It's inevitable.

Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 11, 2012, 10:17:42 PM
Do you guys think the pale guy on the right will wear this mask/helmet and enter the space jockey chair becoming the space jockey as we know it. The chair is empty and i know parts of this has been discussed but it just popped into my head so i had to post it lol.

+

http://cinemart-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cinemart2.jpg

=

http://images.wikia.com/headhuntersholosuite/images/e/e9/Space_Jockey_001.jpg

May the midi-chlorians be with you.

[and us all]

Xenomoron

Xenomoron

There is no way that is a mask.  It would be just so, well....stupid!  Why would a being that has some futuristic looking biomechanical body suit put on something that looks like an organic/fleshy second skin as a face mask?  That would be like me all decked out in hockey gear putting on a couple of slices of mortadella on my head and calling it a face mask.   At least have something more technologicically advanced.  Seriously, why would you, as a being with a nose, a mouth, ears and eyes out on something that is just another version of a nose, a mouth....?  To what end?  How does he put it on, like those old wrestling masks the Killer Bees used to wear--tying it with strings at the back? ;) Just because Ridley says that the Space Jockey wears a suit, it doesn't mean that this head we see here has to be a mask, or that there will be no real alien presence in the film apart from a humanoid in disguise.  At the risk of being proven wrong, this, to me, is a legitimate being in its own right.

I hope.

Just to be clear, I'm not calling any speculations stupid.  I'm just saying if Ridley did this, to me, it would be pretty far fetched.  But I would wait to see the film first, of course!

eyeballkid

Maybe the "mask" is a protective means against face huggers...

ViperBlue

Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 11, 2012, 10:17:42 PM

+

http://cinemart-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cinemart2.jpg

=

http://images.wikia.com/headhuntersholosuite/images/e/e9/Space_Jockey_001.jpg

That's kind of what I suspected... I wrote this up in another thread...

QuoteHi guys, long time lurker, new poster. Personally, I like the idea that the tall blue guy is part of a flashback scene on another ship (the derelict from Alien) and he is the 'Prometheus' of the film. He somehow gives a life secret, the power to evolve or possibly leads the humans along the path that in the future initiates the exploration journey to the ampule room. He is humanoid in appearance and betrays the higher beings. As part of his punishment he is put into the space jockey chair and is crashed on LV-426.

I have done a lot of forum reading but has anyone else made this connection?...

Prometheus, is a Titan, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals. Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day.

The space jockey is fossilised on a rock planet and has a gaping whole in his chest, perhaps it wasn't a chestbuster all along?

Anyway, all fan speculation looking for film links that probably don't exist. It's good fun though.

whiterabbit

I still think when Ridley said suit he meant it; BUT the helmet is MISSING.

Game_Over_Man

The original jockey's mouth is open - extended as if making a final scream. The jaw doesn't look human, quite elongated infact.

I'll be surprised if the humanoid is the jockey.

The jockey isn't the only new alien form in the movie, anyone who saw the first leaked trailer will remember the slithering silver creature that made a flashing appearance.   And of course, the *ahem* mysterious space cat  :)

whiterabbit

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Jan 12, 2012, 01:20:37 AM
The original jockey's mouth is open - extended as if making a final scream. The jaw doesn't look human, quite elongated infact.

The jockey isn't the only new alien form in the movie, anyone who saw the first leaked trailer will remember the slithering silver creature that made a flashing appearance.   And of course, the *ahem* mysterious space cat  :)

Oh and don't forget about this.

The Runner

A rock....

Jenga

QuoteHi guys, long time lurker, new poster. Personally, I like the idea that the tall blue guy is part of a flashback scene on another ship (the derelict from Alien) and he is the 'Prometheus' of the film. He somehow gives a life secret, the power to evolve or possibly leads the humans along the path that in the future initiates the exploration journey to the ampule room. He is humanoid in appearance and betrays the higher beings. As part of his punishment he is put into the space jockey chair and is crashed on LV-426.

Prometheus, is a Titan, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals. Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day.

The space jockey is fossilised on a rock planet and has a gaping whole in his chest, perhaps it wasn't a chestbuster all along?

Anyway, all fan speculation looking for film links that probably don't exist. It's good fun though.
[/quote]

Wouldn't that be an awesome suprise? If it wasn't even a chestburster. If there is one thing that we all feel like we know, it's that the jockey got impregnated with the xenomorphs we all know and love. That would be a fun turn.

On a totally seperate note: I think there is a fair bit of retconning going on here and I think some of the discrepencies people are noticing in how the planet (exterior) looks, the walls and sculptural features of the ship and the shape of the chair/space jockey head/mask are all due to some redesign rather than an elaborate 2nd planet/ship/jockey storyline. I think these are all the same places from alien. That's just me.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2012, 01:34:35 AM
Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Jan 12, 2012, 01:20:37 AM

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/738/234v.png

Oh and don't forget about this.

Sorry, but that's what I call overlooking into things, to be honest.

Quote from: Jenga on Jan 12, 2012, 01:37:08 AM

Wouldn't that be an awesome suprise? If it wasn't even a chestburster. If there is one thing that we all feel like we know, it's that the jockey got impregnated with the xenomorphs we all know and love. That would be a fun turn.

On a totally seperate note: I think there is a fair bit of retconning going on here and I think some of the discrepencies people are noticing in how the planet (exterior) looks, the walls and sculptural features of the ship and the shape of the chair/space jockey head/mask are all due to some redesign rather than an elaborate 2nd planet/ship/jockey storyline. I think these are all the same places from alien. That's just me.

I'm surprisingly not feeling as angry as I would be if this were true.  Though really, besides a small head, which could potentially be explained, there's really not much difference in the jockey head.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: BioMechanical on Jan 11, 2012, 12:02:14 AM
Now just imagine.. The space jockey's show up near the planet that needs it resources plundered. They launch, not nukes, but these eggs and Xenomorphs AND GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE ON TO IT. Then, when most of the planet is cleared, they touch down in these bio-weapon- suits and use them to slaughter, as well as to impregnate the locals.  :P Now, to me this seems even more sick and grotesque than the alien and face hugger combined.

I hope you realise this would be the easiest global domination strategy in the world for even a 20th century military to defend against? ;)

Seriously... Something which needs physical contact to kill? It would take a ridiculously long period of time to even clear a few miles of targets - all the while, the defenders are happily killing it from range.

Then there's the matter of the fleshy eggs not really able to be launched through an atmosphere, on account of catching fire from the atmospheric friction...

I mean, I'm assuming the 'launching nukes' part is out of the equation, because there wouldn't be much left in the way of uncontaminated resources if you're doing that. Unless you're thinking just partial atomic devastation? But that'd only be sure to invite massive retaliation from whatever hundreds of thousands of military bases are left.

QuoteI think it's going to be a real surprise when the audience sees the humanoid engineer in the movie walking around on it's own, there not going to be expecting this being and the jockey to be one in the same. Then for the engineer to press a button, suit comes out of the wall and then the engineer merges with it. Holly f**k! That is going to be the coolest scene in the whole movie!

I think the engineer's might even have more tricks up it's sleeve. I think you will see some Transformers style stuff in this. I know that might not sit well with a lot of you, but you have to admit.. Transformers did make a lot of money. :laugh:

Not only is this movie going to show this new type of creature and what it can do. But to know it's going to be controlled by a more advanced version of ourselves is even more demented! In a good way I should say.  8)

Also this is not it. We are going to see an array of creatures in this. We're talking the engineers entire bio-mechanical technology. And there arsenal.

So, you're saying you want a repeat of the original 'Stargate' movie?

I can seriously think of a lot more interesting things which could've been portrayed if that's where this is heading.

Quote from: kaustin7 on Jan 11, 2012, 01:44:54 AM
I have to agree with some of the earlier posts and the original topic...I never connected the trunk of the SJ as a potential proto-facehugger...but it makes sense in some of the speculative contexts.

In all honesty, it was one of the first ever things which crossed my mind when I initially saw it. But then I realise that didn't make sense because the 'tail' is fused to the ribs instead of wrapped around neck and that the things scurry away from a victim when the deed has been done.

I figured it was just Giger doing some design foreshadowing.

Quote from: Taxemic on Jan 11, 2012, 04:01:35 PM
Something that always fascinated me was wondering how the SJ became impregnated in the first place. Be like a facehugger trying to impregnate an elephant.

As has been mentioned, it had no problem with a canine.

I really hope that this is just going to be a representation of the Space Jockey walking around.

Because, if not, it means that Ridley Scott genuinely thinks seeing that as the threat would be somehow scarier than a fully-realised version of something like this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed