First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 104,207 times)

Space Invader

So, to understand the Predators they'll use the kid as a translator?

dallevalle

Quote from: Super Predator on May 15, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

yeah that makes sense.

Space Invader

Quote from: dallevalle on May 15, 2017, 10:38:40 PM
Quote from: Super Predator on May 15, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

yeah that makes sense.

Don't know if true, but I read somewhere on this forum that the kid can decipher Predator language or something like that.

SpeedyMaxx

No, they don't use the kid to translate.

Nightmare Asylum

The hate this is getting is hilarious. It looks absolutely bonkers and seems to have infinitely more personality than Predators. I'm all in. Can't wait to see just how absurd it gets.

Bring it on Shane Black.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on May 15, 2017, 02:52:05 PM
That being said, does turn whole lore on its head. Whole point of Predator being here is changed.

[Sighs] God damn it...

Well... at least we're getting traditional Predators at least... But... is the rest of that leaked script true? Will we be seeing all sorts of hybrid Predators? I mean okay... I've seen the limb with green blood, but that could be anything and not a hybrid. Then again... Who knows.

Still keeping my distance... Still keeping my mouth shut.

Space Invader

I'm actually really liking how the Predators look (minus the camo pants).

gantarat

Predators team up with human fight Hybrid ? This is AvP movie ?

Keith

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 15, 2017, 09:48:34 PM
Truth be told, I'm glad of this direction they're taking.

It means that eventually I'll get my Predator romantic comedy movie.

At this rate, that will be the next film.

Jigsaw85

If there's a silver lining to this: it's that it will finally erase all the "Yautja" crap once and for all. No more treating the predators like some kind of space samurai where hunting experience magically makes them unstoppable gods *cough*Wolf*couch* Expendable predators left and right, no different from any other creature in the universe. I have to admit, I've always wanted this........but I sure as shit never wanted a predator in cargo pants or super predators, or friendly predator dogs, or spider-predators.

sup

sup

this movie will be awesome mark my words you'll all be eating your words i just know it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 15, 2017, 08:38:00 PM
Fact is the B.O will be low.How many fans warned them how many times ?  ::) They asked for a flop.

There is no such fact. It's far far far too early to declare anything or even given a proper box office prediction.

Highland

Well there goes any hope of a decent movie. I'm fully expecting the Predators to talk to the humans in an old English language and call each other Henry and George.

SyntaX

Typical.

And you call yourselves fans?
Judging a movie by a single photo? Concluding the movie will follow the exact same "leaked" script.

No effects.
No touch-up's.
No nothing.

Hell, the Predator even "mocks" the guy shooting the photo. What if this Predator is ment to be seen (in this particular shot) from the waist up? O, hello! That means the pants are gone too!

It's ok to give an opinion regarding the photo's ... but please refrain from stating this movie is going to be shit because of a single image.

Corporal Hicks

While I wont tar all of you with the same brush, I do agree with SyntaX's sentiments and I'd ask you guys and girls try and keep that kind of thing in mind.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed