Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 358,884 times)

AVP66

AVP66

Fox is reportedly working on bringing the first three Alien films to Blu-ray.

More information on this site
http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=2415

I'm disappointed that they will not be releasing Alien Resurrection on Blu-Ray as well.  

EDIT: Now this is on the frontpage anyway I have changed this into a discussion thread.

Dachande

*looks at latest news Article* :P

DoomRulz

This has me going ;D Been waiting a long time for this!

Vulhala

Strange that they ain't including Res though. A blu-ray Quadrilogy, with exclusive features, would just be awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Res's biggest fan as you'd know if you read my posts on the subject, but it should be there.

War Wager

For the money ^

They'll release the first three seperate and in a trilogy boxset and then later on down the line will release A:R seperate with a quadrilogy boxset. Then an ultimate qaudsequalegacy uncut edition with all the movies in the franchise.

Vulhala

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 19, 2009, 07:24:07 PM
For the money ^

They'll release the first three seperate and in a trilogy boxset and then later on down the line will release A:R seperate with a quadrilogy boxset. Then an ultimate qaudsequalegacy uncut edition with all the movies in the franchise.

Fox!! Concentrating solely on the money!! Are you mad man?!!   ;)

DoomRulz

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 19, 2009, 07:24:07 PM
For the money ^

Lol@bolded, but I doubt that will happen only because the Special Editions seem rather exhaustive.

AVP66

Looks like they are releasing the Quadrilogy on Blu-Ray
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html#021909

DoomRulz

Hm. I don't care for Resurrection, but if released all together...

AVP66

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 20, 2009, 05:14:03 AM
Hm. I don't care for Resurrection, but if released all together...

Well I'm going to assume that Alien 3 and Alien R will have the best Blu-Ray transfers as they are the most recent films although I could be wrong.

Corporal Hicks

Makes it more tempting for me to get a Blu-Ray player now.

Vulhala

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2009, 11:38:33 AM
Makes it more tempting for me to get a Blu-Ray player now.

Yeah. Just another reason for me to spring for that PS3. Two birds, one stone as they say   ;D

Corporal Hicks

*shrugs* No need for an overpriced Blu-Ray.

Johnny Handsome

I hope they free Aliens from its grain.

Corporal Hicks

I doubt that'll ever happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed