Alien V - Facts and Rumors Compilation (Provide Links)

Started by Perfect-Organism, Feb 27, 2015, 09:37:01 PM

Author
Alien V - Facts and Rumors Compilation (Provide Links) (Read 74,909 times)

Perfect-Organism

This just appeared on Facebook.  Posted by Weyland-Yutani Bulletin.  For what it's worth...

https://plus.google.com/113395974508587547416/posts/4uJQKmBFSKK

The Alien Predator

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 18, 2016, 01:50:24 AM
Well at least he knows what he wants to make. Still, it's time to move on. He should concentrate on making an Aliens movie. A movie that revolves around the Alien and not cast from the past.

YES please!

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 18, 2016, 02:51:54 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 18, 2016, 01:50:24 AM
Well at least he knows what he wants to make. Still, it's time to move on. He should concentrate on making an Aliens movie. A movie that revolves around the Alien and not cast from the past.

YES please!

This should be a news only thread.  Any opinions on this topic one way or another are entirely valid, but there are other threads for that, or new ones could be set up.  Otherwise we will talk in circles here and this thread won't work very well as a news bulletin thread.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 17, 2016, 11:17:45 PM
This just appeared on Facebook.  Posted by Weyland-Yutani Bulletin.  For what it's worth...

https://plus.google.com/113395974508587547416/posts/4uJQKmBFSKK

I don't think it's anything new. Just a re-iteration of an old news article.

Stolen

http://aggressivecomix.com/blomkamps-alien-film-update-from-ripley-herself/

Blomkamp's "Alien" Film: Update From Ripley Herself

QuoteWell, I *think* it is.  Ridley asked Neill NOT to make our Alien til after Prometheus 2.  He (Ridley) wanted his movie to shoot and be released first.  But it's an AMAZING script, and Neill and I are REALLY excited about doing it.  We're doing other things until we can get going on that.  I'd be really surprised if we DIDN'T do it, because it's such a great script, and we love working together.  So, it's just going to take a little bit longer to get out to you, but it'll be worth the wait.

Corporal Hicks

I'm doing a news post so it'll get its own thread in a few minutes.

Corporal Hicks

I can't recall if this came up before or not but at London Film and Comic Con, Carrie Henn told Ross Poulter, one of the admins at the WY Bulletin, that she would be in Alien 5.

QuoteCarrie Henn told Ross, that she would appear in the film via a video call that Ripley makes. She wouldn't be fully in the film.

Perfect-Organism

This should be a news only thread.  Any opinions on this topic one way or another are entirely valid, but there are other threads for that, or new ones could be set up.  Otherwise we will talk in circles here and this thread won't work very well as a news bulletin thread.

Sorry, I find myself posting opinions here myself sometimes and then I catch myself and delete them.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 23, 2016, 10:03:16 PM

Sorry, I find myself posting opinions here myself sometimes and then I catch myself and delete them.

Just to re-iterate that this isn't a discussion thread. It just for news link. I have split off and moved the discussion into the thread related to the new news.

Darkness

New interview with Lance Henriksen. Says he hasn't been contacted about Alien 5. Doesn't know much about it.

Russ

The cast of Aliens were at a panel in Texas the other day:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Sigourney Weaver, right at the end, confirms "Michael is NOT dead, he's in the movie with me."

I mean - we knew that, but it doesn't look to be clones or anything like that. So, I guess I'll see folk over at the "retcon" thread...

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Russ on Jun 21, 2016, 01:57:47 PM
The cast of Aliens were at a panel in Texas the other day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS7Wye_xlNo

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Sigourney Weaver, right at the end, confirms "Michael is NOT dead, he's in the movie with me."

I mean - we knew that, but it doesn't look to be clones or anything like that. So, I guess I'll see folk over at the "retcon" thread...

How is this not front page news?  Even ignoring the confirmation of Hicks being alive, another reunion of the Aliens cast would be something that most fans would enjoy seeing I think...

Corporal Hicks

The reunion is going up later. I just haven't had chance to watch it yet - I don't think the Hicks stuff is really news though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed