Iceland shooting info,Ridley: Giger is working on a major scene

Started by Darkoo, Jul 11, 2011, 04:27:32 PM

Author
Iceland shooting info,Ridley: Giger is working on a major scene (Read 25,104 times)

JaaayDee

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jul 16, 2011, 04:11:07 AM
It's text...everyone infers tone dummy. ;)

Oh come on man, it shouldn't have been that hard!

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 15, 2011, 11:06:40 PM
Someone doesn't get my sarcasm.

I'd change my name to 'someone' if I could but the rules prevent me.

So I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Bat Chain Puller.

JaaayDee

Darkoo

QuoteA side road which leads to the waterfall Dettifoss to the east of the Hólasandur plains will be closed to traffic on July 21-22 due to filming of Prometheus, a major motion picture directed by Ridley Scott and produced by 20th Century Fox.

The film crew is currently filming on the Dómadalsleid mountain road (F225) until July 18;

http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/daily_news/Side_Road_to_Iceland%E2%80%99s_Dettifoss_Closed_Due_to_Filming_0_380259.news.aspx

Darkoo

Mus

They have more than one road in Iceland?

JaaayDee

I think I can spot a few space rovers in there....or crew vehicles...

chupacabras acheronsis

i see two helicopters(left is a Agusta, right is an Alluette), several trailers, tows and equipment. nothing there looks futuristic.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

'cept that huge silver thing with golden wheels on the left.  Could be something...or not.

Zenzucht

How is it with shooting at Morocco? Was it canceled?

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Apologies if someone already said this, was just a thought really, but maybe the "beginning of time" is meant for the planet in question (which may not even be Earth), not the beginning of time itself, and the cast are about to bare witmesses to creation brought about by its terraforming  ....just a thought. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed