AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 37,952 times)

TheOutcast

TheOutcast

Why do you think its 1904?  Also look at that guy who is backing away at 1:04,  why is he wearing modern day shoes and jeans if it is 1904?

ismguy

ismguy

cetanu i very much agree with you.  i love reading discussion boards but i dont normally post because i dont want to argue with some asshole with a half ass theory that is totally bunk but i definitely agree with what you are saying.  plus people really really need to accept its sci fi and you can write whatever you want in sci fi.  and you never know either.  if there was a jesus he could have been an alien?

Punisher

Punisher

i must say that that trailer nearly made me cry with sheer pleasure. but in the trailer when the pred "ran accross thin air" it did look pretty shitty but overall this movie is shaping up to kick quite alot of ass.    :D  

Variable

Variable

HOOYAH!   :)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

That was a good job cetanu. very complete, i like it.  it was of curse obvious that they were gods to the civilians there, I mean the preds were gods, and that the civilians made the 1 pyramid. But about the heat bloom, you brought up something interesting there cetanu. Could the preds activates a device that defroze evrything, remember in the trailer where we see a map of what seem to be the pyramid and the corridors on the map all suden got orange( heat bloom). Maybe the preds from space had activate device to defroze the aliens in there, or something like that. And then the queen is defroze too by accident then hell broke loose.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey A emperor and real predtor, thanx  for the warm welcome. Appreciate it, really. But what about the true avp fans circle?

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

hes not wearing sneakers, hes wearing black boots, and look at the furniture around them, old crackety wood and old silver metal plates?  and i hope you know denim has existed for almost 250 years?

J

J

If there is an Alien 5 whats the chances of us knowing more about Weylands other bussiness associate, Yuntany?    ;)  

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

when i say "the true circle"- i merely refer to all who are giving this movie a chance instead of bashing it based on the trailer. however, ive been posting here for about a year, i know many who come and go, but what i do know is that one who ahs been here as long as me is........Z.......... and is also a true AvP fan, as is Hell Alien, PvT Hudson, Bringer of Death and one who hast appeared in a long long time, ALias. i mean not to offend anyone by not mentioning them.....  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat................-real pred    ;)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Question: Are there even Whales in Antartica?

Variable

Variable

Yea there are. Some whales go to Antartica to migrate. But not many. When they do I dont think its for long. What the hell does that have to do with anything though?

TheOutcast

TheOutcast

Our debate is not going anywhere Pvt Hudson. We can only speculate.You still haven not answered how and why (if it is) the date is 1904. Why has it changed from 1,000 years to 100 years? I am actually inclined to believe Paul Anderson rather then you, Pvt Hudson.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Thanks for the props the REAL PREDATOR, also I thought I read or watched in a featturette anderson tells that the preds are the one that dig the ice tunnel, mabey they send a devise down like the machines they send in the books to populate the planets with alien eggs to dig out the tunnel before they arrive and when they do they slaughter the ground crew thats gaurding above ground.can anyone back this up for me?

TheOutcast

TheOutcast

oh by the way, Pvt Hudson. Denim has only existed for around 150 years and was only beginning to be worn around the 1930s and WWII. The only people who wore them before that were gold miners. I still stand my ground on this point and how do you know he isn't wearing modern boots to protect his feet from the cold?

Darkness

Darkness

I haven\'t read all of this argument but I was just skipping through a set report at JoBlo\'s Movie Emporium and I quote:  \"Many different locales & time periods - Whaling station -1904 & present day...\"  I\'m not sure about the other things Pvt Hudson mentioned but there\'s a scene that takes place in 1904.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed