658 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1200

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 457,349 times)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Yeah, if I had to choose I'd go with predators. The aliens have a cool design, but the Predators have the code of honor thing. It's either that or the wristblades that is sooo cool.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: darkbladepred on Apr 28, 2007, 01:36:48 AM
Yeah, if I had to choose I'd go with predators. The aliens have a cool design, but the Predators have the code of honor thing. It's either that or the wristblades that is sooo cool.
wow thats similer to my answer i like the alien design but the hunting it important to me so i would have to be predator, but I would  like them to not have tec weponds its even more Honorable to fight with just claws and fangs, at lest i think it is ...

Nihil

Nihil

Predators all the way.

They are heroic and powerful.

Plus they hunt the most deadly prey they can get their hands on for fun.

Predators fear nothing and welcome a warriors death.

They are a true inspiration in my eyes.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Nihilus on Apr 30, 2007, 05:35:36 AM
Predators all the way.

They are heroic and powerful.

Plus they hunt the most deadly prey they can get their hands on for fun.

Predators fear nothing and welcome a warriors death.

They are a true inspiration in my eyes.

You said it.

War Wager

War Wager

...and two of them are killed by a single Alien in AvP. If theres one thing I'd thank PWA for it's that.  ;D

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 01, 2007, 12:06:09 PM
...and two of them are killed by a single Alien in AvP. If theres one thing I'd thank PWA for it's that.  ;D

I take it you're not much of a Pred Fan.

Clemsonkid21

Clemsonkid21

ALIENS ALL THE WAY - THEY CAN MASS REPRODUCE AND ARE MUCH COOLER!!!!!!!!!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Aliens are Cooler than the Preds in alot of ways, yet the Preds are cooler than the aliens in alot of ways. It really doesnt matter who is better.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Its Game Time on May 02, 2007, 01:01:07 AM

I take it you're not much of a Pred Fan.

Dont get me wrong, I still like Predators but I think the Aliens are more original.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Aliens are nothing without a host. That's their greatest weakness. If it wasn't for a host they'd just be eggs...sitting on a derelict ship for who knows how long.

I definitely say Predators. As far as we know nothing can compete with them. Their drive for hunting bigger, and more dangerous game sets them apart from every other race. I like to think that Predators started off as primitive beings and gradually hunted other races and adapted/stole their technology, while still keeping their primitive roots. Hence the combination of a primitive being with highly advanced modifications. It's an awesome combo.

War Wager

War Wager

::)...

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

My Money is on the Preds. They are tough to kill.

Nihil

Nihil

That part really let me down at the theater due to the fact that I grew up reading AVP comics where it would take a gang of aliens to take out a predator. The formula that got me hooked on AVP was that the predators had strength in technology where the aliens had strength in numbers. This is one of the main reasons I'm not a huge fan of the AVP movie. Mr Anderson messed with the formula too much.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

The only reason that happened was because Paul Anderson was Sleeping with the Alien.   ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Its Game Time on May 04, 2007, 05:48:32 AM

The only reason that happened was because Paul Anderson was Sleeping with the Alien.   ;D

ahh so true..... i love when pred and alien fans fight its like free tv {sits back and watchs}

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed