New Graphic Fangoria Pictures

Started by Darkness, Nov 30, 2007, 07:23:00 PM

Author
New Graphic Fangoria Pictures (Read 13,431 times)

zen

zen

Carrie looks like she dumped hamburger on herself rather then looking like she was gutted   :-\  .The intestines should be at least an inch or two in diameter rather then it looking like speghetti!.Where the realism?   :'(  .

zen

zen

In regards to the blood thing,how much is too much?.In my opinion P1 did'nt have all that much blood,but some people say that it's very bloody.Please use an example.

Samus007

Samus007

30 Years later, THIRTY FREAKING YEARS and FX people STILL can't get it to look as real as it did in the original film!   bah!  Well, Aliens got it right, but since Alien4 forget it. Fake looking.

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree some gore is better than too much gore, lets just wait and see, hopefully the bros havn't put too much gore in just for the sake of it.  P.S  AVP was 96 mins including credits, so if AVP-R is only 94 with credits that's pretty lame    :-\  

Dominion

Dominion

Overall, happy with the way the film is looking and im really looking forward seeing it. I dont think any of us fans can say that we will come out of this film saying its worse than Andersons AVP. This is going to make AVP look like tea and biscuits between Alien and Predator   :)  

HorusTheFalcon

94 without credits no ??

General Mills

General Mills

This Movie is going to be so much better than AVP!  Hands down!

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

General Mills This Movie is going to be so much better than AVP! Hands down! _____________________________  I agree general mills, I mean just watch the hi-res red band trailer and look at the new pic of the wolf in the hive and read the new interview with    :D  

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

greg.  this movie is going to kick ass.

this movie is gonna kick butt ass cheeks   >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

mace-in-the-face

God, those effects on Carrie look like shit. Face it, this movie will suck ass.

Krycek

Krycek

For all we know, maybe that is meat on her stomach, i mean, she works at a diner. And wasn't everyone complaining about the other pictures because they looked too fake? I mean the Wolf could be right in front of you in person and half of you would   complain that he's too skinny. Babies, just relax and wait till this movie rocks you face off.

venomp2

venomp2

I'll tell ya, the skinned body looks pretty good. that was only production still though........so the body will be a lot more bloody and slimy when we see it in theatres.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i totally agree that avp 2 is gonna to be awesome hands down and its gonna be a hell alot better than paul anderson's sissy avp movie which was like a tea party with the aliens and the predators. glad to see the body hanging upside down skilled unlike paul's clothed verison of the bodies hanging upside down.    ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I love that stealthy run wolf does after detinating the ship, when I first saw the slow motion run from celtic, I started going into convultions, I hated it so bad!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed