Alien: Fate of the Nostromo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2021, 04:14:18 PM

Author
Alien: Fate of the Nostromo (Read 12,096 times)

Kailem

Kailem

I might just order it off the US Amazon at some point if it doesn't show up any time soon (or costs a lot more). They just announced a sequel to Horrified called Horrified: American Monsters that's due for release in October that I'll 100% be getting because I loved the original and I was super into cryptids and the paranormal when I was young, so I might just wait until that's available on the US Amazon and order them both depending on their availability.

Or I might just say to hell with it and order it as soon as I see it on the US Amazon. Either or. :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's exclusive to Target for several months, apparently.

Kradan

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I love this game! You can play it solo but it's best when playing with multiple others. Plus the soundtrack adds to the experience.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was recently noticed on Facebook that the cat on the site of the box is actually Goose from Captain Marvel rather than Jonsey.  :laugh:

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

I picked up my copy today. I played a few runs with all five characters with the Ash option and it's pretty tough but I love it! I'll try doing a solo character run next and build back up to five characters.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So these eventually made their way to my side of the pond at the end of 2021. Picked one up for Christmas. Shevvie and I finally played some games of it yesterday. Really impressed with the character models. The Alien is surprisingly well detailed, all the artwork on the game components is gorgeous but I'm not sure about the game itself. The morale mechanic is interesting...but it just doesn't quite feel right. Doesn't quite feel Alien.

SiL

SiL

I've found it fun, but anything less than 4 crew members and it's too easy. I played solo with Parker a few times and couldn't lose.

Mattyjetman

Mattyjetman

Someone on Boardgamegeek has developed a hidden Alien movement bot programme so you don't know where the Alien is. Makes the game even more like the ZX Spectrum Alien game!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/3020042/alien-hidden-movement-bot

Mattyjetman

Mattyjetman

Lv427 are releasing 3d printer files for Nostromo which could be used for the game. Look very cool.

https://lv427-designs.com/collections/uss-nostrom

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed