18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New)

Started by ikarop, Apr 03, 2012, 05:57:17 PM

Author
18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New) (Read 33,801 times)

shamash

shamash

Quote from: Snark on Apr 04, 2012, 05:56:36 AM
I remember when the leaked photos from some sets came out, one was labeled the "Magellan Mess Hall". Maybe this is it?

does anyone have a link to that photo of the set again?

Cvalda

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 04, 2012, 08:01:14 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Apr 03, 2012, 07:26:39 PM
I'm just wondering, well, what the hell is this? Is this in the movie? a part of the ship? :o

Theron likes to sit on toilets, didn't you know?

And using space tapirs as part of her sex tapes... The true ending to 'Prometheus'. :o

...........ಠ_ಠ

shamash

shamash

i don't understand all this tapir business, can someone explain it to me?

Cvalda

Quote from: shamash on Apr 04, 2012, 08:27:32 AM
i don't understand all this tapir business, can someone explain it to me?
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=42687.0

shamash

shamash

oh right, i get it now  :)

Vulhala

Homophobic slurs will not be tolerated.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: shamash on Apr 04, 2012, 08:35:34 AM

Awww... now you've been infected too....  :D

Love this one of David

Ahem, people... there's a door in here... Let's open it and see what happens...

ChrisPachi

I remember the days when fresh new hi-res images from Prometheus triggered a joyous orgy of deconstruction and wild speculation. What... happened?

Snark I hear you amid the gay slurs and Tapir talk... looking at that pic I am wondering about the wall/door in the background with the big "Caution, explosive (something)" written on it. Not something you would logically have in a mess hall. Explosive breakfast? Seems odd.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 04, 2012, 01:35:47 PM
looking at that pic I am wondering about the wall/door in the background with the big "Caution, explosive (something)" written on it. Not something you would logically have in a mess hall. Explosive breakfast? Seems odd.

I'm guessing it reads Caution - Explosive Bolts. Probably some sort of escape hatch/pod whatever...  :)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: shamash on Apr 04, 2012, 08:07:03 AM
I remember when the leaked photos from some sets came out, one was labeled the "Magellan Mess Hall". Maybe this is it?

I like that he's channeling a bit of Brett with the shirt.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Eva on Apr 04, 2012, 01:55:02 PMI'm guessing it reads Caution - Explosive Bolts. Probably some sort of escape hatch/pod whatever...  :)

That makes sense - 'explosive breakfast' would be just arrogant on the part of the ships cook, unless he had a penchant for chili and a wicked sense of humor. ;)

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Eva on Apr 04, 2012, 01:22:48 PM

Love this one of David

Computer: "Good for YOU...You've decided to CLEAN the ELEVATOR!...To clean and service the Electro-Magnetic Coils in the bottom, it is neccessary to jettison the access-plate in the floor...to remove the floor-plate, please press button Number 1..........

...Attention...
...Danger...
...Automatic charges will now blow the explosive-bolts in the floor-plate unit...The plate will disengage from the floor in five seconds...Please leave the elevator immediately...Five...four...three..."

LarsVader

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 04, 2012, 04:39:08 PM
Computer: "Good for YOU...You've decided to CLEAN the ELEVATOR!...To clean and service the Electro-Magnetic Coils in the bottom, it is neccessary to jettison the access-plate in the floor...to remove the floor-plate, please press button Number 1..........

...Attention...
...Danger...
...Automatic charges will now blow the explosive-bolts in the floor-plate unit...The plate will disengage from the floor in five seconds...Please leave the elevator immediately...Five...four...three..."
YEEEEEHAA!!!  ;D

Possibly another easter egg?
So far: Gladiator, Terminator and now DarkStar ?

Man a DarkStar refference would be soooooo cool!

Infected

Quote from: Eva on Apr 04, 2012, 01:22:48 PM

Love this one of David

Its more like "there is like a 4 meter tall giant following me,should i warn the rest of the crew? yes or no? -processing- data not found" ah moving on.

Snark

Snark

Quote from: shamash on Apr 04, 2012, 08:07:03 AM

I think this is the one I saw

From here http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2011/08/13/prometheus-set-pics-leaked-patrick-wilson-joins-cast/.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed