More Aliens: Colonial Marines Concept Art

Started by ikarop, Feb 14, 2013, 03:32:15 AM

Author
More Aliens: Colonial Marines Concept Art (Read 41,998 times)

Ash 937

Eh.

While the concept art looks good, I'm a bit tired of gaming companies like Gearbox playing with the Aliens formula that was already so well established in the films.  The WY mercs from Alien3 are fine just as they are and I don't think anything ever needed to be changed about them.

Also, I don't think we need new xenomorph to make any new Aliens game more interesting/challenging.  The xenos established in the films are good enough as they are.  If a developer want to add more challenge, then they just need to raise the population of the hordes coming at you.  That's it.

PVTDukeMorrison

I admit that in the film they looked good, but imagine wearing that gear in combat. The way the mercs look here is more practical. As for the xenomorphs I completely agree, the spitter was pointless and looked horrible, they should have just used the runner.

Space Voyager

And rhino alien is just as bad IMO. Completely unnecessary.

WinterActual

This has been said million times - the new aliens are useless bunch. Everybody knows that  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Quote from: Arterial Spray on Feb 10, 2014, 02:47:42 AM
Do you think the big hole in the hull of the Sulaco is from back when Aliens: Infestation and A:CM shared a plot/ran parallel?   ;D
Hah, good eye!

Arterial Spray

Quote from: Space Voyager on Feb 12, 2014, 12:17:38 PM
And rhino alien is just as bad IMO. Completely unnecessary.

But you and your frieds can use the sick one to reenact the triceratops scene from Jurassic park. He even paws the ground in the same adorable manner. :P

Kimarhi

It looks like the idea phase was much more advanced than what we were given.  Must've been before Gearbox packed it in for Borderlands 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed