Jay Benedict Passes Away As a Result of Coronavirus

Started by HuDaFuK, Apr 04, 2020, 06:17:03 PM

Author
Jay Benedict Passes Away As a Result of Coronavirus (Read 4,231 times)

HuDaFuK

So apparently Jay Benedict, who played Russ Jorden in the extended cut of Aliens, has died after contracting coronavirus :(

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WYbulletin/permalink/3017305288352161/

Corporal Hicks

It's true unfortunately. It's been confirmed on his official website.

Nightmare Asylum

Very sad to hear this... :-\ Rest in peace.

Huggs

My condolences to his family and friends during this time of loss.

The Cruentus

Quite a few celebrities having been dying from Corona lately. tragic indeed.

Hudson

I may not have known him, but I am deeply saddened to learn that this has happened.  :(

He was kind enough to humor me by participating in a quick email interview a few years back. It's posted around here somewhere. What a generous thing for him to agree to that.

EDIT:

Here it is: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=45580.msg1488105#msg1488105

Wanda

:'(  :'(  :'(  So sad. Strength and comfort to his family. May he rest in peace.

Prez

Enjoy

Sorry to hear.
An actor from my current favorite show " Succession"  passed on too.

Whiskeybrewer

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

In tribute to his living memory, I was surprised to read on IMDB he did a lot of voice acting for manga video uk! Dubbing japanese animation into english.

Good sequence of the Jordan family finding the derelict in ALIENS, only with Cameron's neon blue take on it (repainted scale model).

He was also in Double Team (1997) with Jean Claude Van Damme and Dennis Rodman (government guy at the pool) "we need you back" en all, who got blown up by Mickey Rourke's character.

Rip.

Corporal Hicks

Some tributes from Twitter.

Trashman

Trashman

Rest in peace

Mrs.Majesty

Oh no, this virus takes too many lives. Bad news every day. So sorry for Jay. Rest in peace.

Xenomrph

We have to do an autopsy, in case he died of, um, cholera.

Seriously though, Rest In Peace and f**k COVID-19.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed