Predators Teaser Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

Author
Predators Teaser Trailer! (Read 18,007 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

is that the original sounds from pred 1? or just sounds borrowed from said movie but put in the trailer which means the actual predators sounds will sound like cats on heat...

xAvP2MasTeRx

xAvP2MasTeRx

I am stoked for this movie, it looks great, I won't say it kicks ass just yet, but i got the feeling that it will be a worthwhile successor in the predator franchise.

Nothing will ever come close to the first predator movie, I am not sure about the second one, but hey, time will tell.

Lionsbearsohmy

Lionsbearsohmy

As most of you I've been disapointed by the latest silver screen appearences of Predator. The directors seem all to have a pattern when it comes to descriving their movie: Playing homage to the very first one, including some new cool expanded universe thing like new weapons, code of honor , homeworld and the latest, a new tribe (or tribes of predators) and repeating the old lines. We've all seen where all those promises ended up...
What about the thing that get's us all hooked for over 20 years? Good filmmaking.
Includes character driven storys, original screenplay with "NEW and  CATCHY LINES", real horror, suspense and tense atmosphere. I don't know why a lot of people dishes out on Pred 2. For me it had a lot of these basic things. If Predators is as good as Pred 2 for me is an achievement. Let's hope that the thing that makes it count it's not the cinematography nor (the warning signs!!!) the dogs and the pets of the preds...

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

looks great!!

JD

JD

WOW!
This made me jizz in my pants!

Dutch Stallone

Dutch Stallone

After watching it a few times and from someone who thinks the original Predator was the best film ever made, I think this new trailer looks amazing! Actually very scary looking. I think we are in for a real treat. Thank you Robert Rodriguez for having a go and bypassing that AVP turd!

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

@shrek, grow up, if people want to get excited about this good for them,if you don't want to like it fine but don't insult others for thier views.

David

David

Does everybody remember AVP:R?  You know what I remember quite clearly?  The day the trailer came out.  Does anybody else remember that day? Anybody else here remember the reactions everybody had?
Does "THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FILM EVER" ring any bells?  The reactions everybody's having here are startlingly similar to the reactions everybody had when AVP:R trailer was released. Honestly, the trailer for AVP:R did look amazing. The truth is, the trailer means basically nothing.  Trailers are for advertising, targetted towards the appopriate demographic. You're SUPPOSED to think it's going to be amazing, that's the reason they made the trailer.  So that you'd pay for tickets to go see it.  
I for one am not going to be shocked, surprised, disappointed or crying when it's revealed that the film is actually nowhere near as good as expected. Whereas you lot let yourself get sucked into corporate advertising way too easily.

Tim

Tim

Very well said David

Elorrra

Elorrra

The characters look good and relatable and I am most excited about Jakuza guy. He seems like a good thropy material.

AVPR had nothing original in it apart from putting the story on Earth in a crowded town. Which sucked.

Predators have a twist for it no matter how much resemblences are in it about the jungle, having 1 woman in the group, etc...
These people are on an alien planet and want to save their own neck not help each other like Arnie tried.
Thats good enough already.

These predators are not the "honourable" type we have seen so far. Thats good again.

I think its gonna be way more enjoyable than AVPR. AVPRs even worse than Paul Andersons AVP.
I wait for July but I have hope that this time its something fresh.

Silent Hunter Tusk

Very good trailer!

3 Predators... the wild hunter (with dogs and falcons aliens :P) the blade hunter (big wristblade - like a sword) and the "black super predator" (with the 2 fangs in the mask) the bigger!  
Excelent work!

nogueira

nogueira

I am sorry but I have a feeling it will be a potato. I am the only one it seems so far >:D  .

six

six

omg i love this already... excellent casting :o  trailer got me heart pounding with excitement

Predator-101

Predator-101

Surprisingly i really liked it. Its not as bad as it looked after all. Im now alot more excited for this movie now.

B@cardifo

B@cardifo

Cool teaser ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed