Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 79,750 times)

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 27, 2012, 05:24:45 PM
i really REALLY hope all this music from the trailers/tv spots will be on the soundtrack. this last one is amazing

Seriously?

Deuterium

Deuterium

Thanks, Arcyark

This image, to me, is simply epic!!!  And despite the low resolution, may be the greatest still shot I have seen so far.  I love the composition, and the unique camera angle.

You just know that the "shit is about to get real"...to use a colloquialism

OpenMaw

Makes me wonder if the Jockey ship will make any kind of noise as it rises into the air.

Like if they'll go the route of District 9 and have the thing vibrant the Hell out of the landscape, or if it will simply very silently rise into the sky.

Either way that shot is fantastic.

alex.isonfire

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 27, 2012, 08:32:58 PM
Quote from: alex.isonfire on Mar 27, 2012, 12:59:34 PM
That would explain her strength, to be able to chuck him against the wall :D Although, he seems almost amused with her during the attack....

Keep in mind that Ripley was also able to throw Ash up against the wall (in the Mother/computer room) and hold him up against it by his collar/shirt.  Of course, Ash was not prepared for this reaction, and was taken off-guard.  A similar thing may occur here.  All I am saying is that this scene in no way "proves" that Vickers is also an android, at this point.

You are absolutely correct! Thanks for jogging my memory. I personally don't believe she is, considering there has been hints that "no one can be that cold" to her personality. Plus, naked pushups? Androids don't need to keep muscles fit ;)

Kol

Kol

Quote from: alex.isonfire on Mar 28, 2012, 12:41:30 PM
That would explain her strength, to be able to chuck him against the wall :D Although, he seems almost amused with her during the attack....

Keep in mind that Ripley was also able to throw Ash up against the wall (in the Mother/computer room) and hold him up against it by his collar/shirt.  Of course, Ash was not prepared for this reaction, and was taken off-guard.  A similar thing may occur here.  All I am saying is that this scene in no way "proves" that Vickers is also an android, at this point.

You are absolutely correct! Thanks for jogging my memory. I personally don't believe she is, considering there has been hints that "no one can be that cold" to her personality. Plus, naked pushups? Androids don't need to keep muscles fit ;)

not their muscles, but their circuits!  ;)
remembering ash?

i don't hope that vickers is an android, coz one is being enough. but i'm open for everything.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Footage from Wondercon panel if you look at: 0:41 you get your first quick glimpse at the alien.
Also at:1:02 you can see what looks like either the same alien or possibly a facehugger..

www.horror-movies.ca/2012/03/prometheus-footage-from-wondercon

alex.isonfire

Quote from: Kol on Mar 28, 2012, 12:46:58 PM
Quote from: alex.isonfire on Mar 28, 2012, 12:41:30 PM

not their muscles, but their circuits!  ;)
remembering ash?

i don't hope that vickers is an android, coz one is being enough. but i'm open for everything.

I agree on the number O bots point. Sorry about the lack of elaboration, I meant remembering her manhandling him.

VickersAsh

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Mar 28, 2012, 03:48:24 AM
Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 27, 2012, 05:24:45 PM
i really REALLY hope all this music from the trailers/tv spots will be on the soundtrack. this last one is amazing

Seriously?

::)

nendo

nendo

Quote from: Alexx on Mar 28, 2012, 12:47:44 PM
Footage from Wondercon panel if you look at: 0:41 you get your first quick glimpse at the alien.
Also at:1:02 you can see what looks like either the same alien or possibly a facehugger..

www.horror-movies.ca/2012/03/prometheus-footage-from-wondercon

Yep. Thats the full trailer that was released just after the ridley interview at the amc Q and A a few weeks ago. Its been discussed in the thread for it here

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=42492.810

Vickers

Can anybody remember how long we waited for the first still to make its way online in high quality after it debuted in a magazine?  Hopefully they'll release these images too.

Gash

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 06:35:04 PM
or this fine piece from the international trailer damn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvhR0lEtZM#ws

Nice. I've just downloaded that album from MP3 Panda and there's some good stuff on it. Now, does anyone know the piece of music that comes in as the UK trailer turns dark?

MrSpaceJockey

Audio machine's knights and lords?

Game_Over_Man

Surely this has to be an R-rating ?

Go on Fox, I dare you :)

Arcyarc

Was there ever an HD version of TV spot #3 released?

Gazz

Quote from: Gash on Mar 29, 2012, 03:04:57 PM
Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 06:35:04 PM
or this fine piece from the international trailer damn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvhR0lEtZM#ws

Nice. I've just downloaded that album from MP3 Panda and there's some good stuff on it.

Max Richter is pretty solid. Back when I made my first film he/ his people allowed me to use his music for free.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed