New AvPGalaxy Poll For April

Started by Darkness, Apr 01, 2004, 10:17:52 PM

Author
New AvPGalaxy Poll For April (Read 11,262 times)

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

there is a confirmed hybrid in the movie, it makes perfect sense. i believe it would also add that extra bit of terror to the movie in that the hybrid is on NO-ONES side, it is a killing machine that im sure all three species will fear. the only quam i would have to a hybrid is if i knew it was going to look stupid, but, judging on the new design of the predator helmet, i reckon these guys know what theyre doing. fingers crossed.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat.......... -real pred

izzet

izzet

Real pred, where did u get the info the hybird will be on no ones side, cos wont it be an alien specie if it is an alien embryo. in avp extinction the predalien is on the alien side.

oh i misread ure comment Real pred, and i think it would be quite a good idea if it was a rouge and wasn't on preds or aliens side. but its genetically more alien, the predator is just the host so i think it would remain an alien.

RotaderP

RotaderP

I am so Pis_ed about the Dec release. It better be one hell of a Christmas present. I am excited to see the Predalien, now that is going to be something new, fresh, and a killer of a site.   >:D 

Question...Does anyone have any idea as to how many predators we might see in AVP?

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

no problem! we will see 5 predators. but 8 in total

RotaderP

RotaderP

AWESOME!!!!! What about the trailors, when will they start appearing on the tv? I have never looked forward to a movie like I do this one. This is a huge summer movie for a Predator freak like me. I have a friend that works at a cinema that is going to get me an early sneak peak!

Dutch from Holland

Dutch from Holland

Go HUMANS!!!!!!

RotaderP

RotaderP

;D  I wonder what kind of society the Predators have back on planet Killeverything. I wonder if they have laws and prisons, can you imagine a predator ass raping another predator in a cell. Damn I am sick. Anyway I hope all the human fu_king DIE!   >:D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Aliminator

Aliminator

PLAY AVP EXTINCTION OR AVP 2 TO FIMD OUT MORE ABOUT AVP   ;D    SO STOP TALKING NONSENSE!!!!!!

RotaderP

RotaderP

SILENCE!, remember the movie Predator was made first, where do you think they got the idea for the video game. Not the other way around. Think about it. Watch, play, watch, play, two totally different things that are not easy to consolidate. Yes I used the word consolidate. What am I on? Aliminator, I've got a truckload of nonsense that I am free to distribute, that's the whole purpose of the post buddy.

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

to RotaderP.... first of all, clever name that youve spelled predator backwards.... secondly, we know very little about the predators and where they come from. we know that they are extremely honourable. however there are a group of predators known as the "Bad Bloods" who hunt their own kind (yautja) and their are predators who devote their lives to hunting these evil and unhonourable "outlaws - ( a classic case of cops and robbers)- as i said we dont know if there are prisions on planet predator, but i should imagine that there wouldnt really so to speak be an area devoted to capturing either "bad bloods" or any other species for that matter, because it simply defys the logic in purpose that the predators whole concept of honour is somewhat built around "killing"- having said that, the predators arent MINDLESS savages. they are extremely intelligent and as we've seen, SEEM to apply their codes of honour to other species who can match their strengths (ie, Dutch and Harrigan). i cant see there being a prision, but opposition to MY OWN opinion, if one thinks about it, this pyramid in the Alien Versus Predator movie, could, to a certain degree, be looked upon as a prison for the aliens?? but then, the purpose for the pyramid is merely to CONTAIN the aliens until it is time to give them fair trial.-the fair trial being to give them the EQUAL opportunity as the predators, to fight for their survival... and as for the ass raping, i think you might need some mental help cos i dont think its normal to think about that kind of thing.  ALSO... i would like to add, that the GAMES, ALTHOUGH produced by fox are not a concrete source of information. the things that have been added to the games are merely to enhance the games entertain value, NOT to justify or expand the ACTUAL Alien or Predator universes. so in my opinion it would be wrong to assume that if you know everything about the game, that inherintly, you know all about "AvP" in general. it would be different, if the game was based on an already existing film, in that it follows the storyline and official cast. however, the existing games are obviously not based on  the movie as it had not yet bee released.  ALSO RotaderP- there wil be a NEW trailer released in APRIL.... which will include a glimpse at the "Money Shot",  which is a pull back shot of three, last standing predators fighting THOUSANDS of alien aloft the top of one of the pyramids, many shots of our human friends interpreting hyroglifics, (cant spell that, my apologies) and a nice commentary explaining what the movie is all about.-- there is also, a NEW featurette which will debut, on the 13th of April(i could be wrong on this date, its between the 13th and the 19th) with new footage from the film, interviews with paul anderson, and cast and crew, in which they explain a little bit more about the movie.  finally, there are no "winners" persay in the movie. the aliens will however be the Losers. heres how it goes ******EXTREME spoilers below*******  inevitably, the alien colony becomes TOO powerful and TOO many for the predators to handle. So one of the predators(if not more) allies with the humans, in an effort to overcome the growing threat of the all powerful aliens. i see it going like this..  All of the predators die, including the "good one", but he will die saving sanaa lathans character. the other predators will either die by the hands of an alien or at the hands of the hybrid. ****please note**** that the second half of this spoiler section is merely my opinion, however i believe it could be very close to what may happen in the movie.  live long and i apologise for the length of this post  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat........-real pred

izzet

izzet

Real predator, i think u will be right as your explanation is very intelligent. I think that the the hybird will kill the 'good' predator and Lex will escape the pyramid, and PA comments the ONE winner will be represented in the human form of LEX who is hardly winner after witnessing the death of her whole party, but remember Lance henriksons character is pivotal in the alien series and in order for his charcater to devolop would'nt his character have to survive? + DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACT DATES FOR THE RELEASE OF THE NEW TRAILER(ONLINE) AND THE NEW FEATURETE.

i actually meant PA stated their will be one winner, who knows if it's lex's character?

Growler

Growler

Real Predator, yeah your idea of the end of the movie makes sense.  I would like to see Lex her new ally to make it out alive.  The Predator ship comes down to pick up the surviving Pred and honor Lex's bravery and skill.  Not to take her back with them like the books, but she gets to set sail home on the Ice Breaker ship, if by chance she knows how to command that boat on her own.  Just something i would like to see. Maybe they could incorperate something like that in the sequel.  Let's see how this one ends when it comes out.

Aliminator

Aliminator

hmmm.................I wonder if there is gonna be avp 3 the game......if there is .....I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE ON EARTH TO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!  PS: i hope avp extinction will be on pc soon.

Richie

Richie

hey i dont know if any one has noticed or not but where are the shoulder cannons on the preds? there is only one picture that i can see one on a pred and thats the one picture that was first let out. the one of the pred walking in the temple in the dark. even the new wall papers they have of the pred has no shoulder cannon. but if you look and the new wall papers there is one pred that looks like the cannon might be on his right hand on the left side of the screen. kind of looks like a cannon on his rist because on the other hand you can see the rist blades. but no sholder cannon? you can see this clear on the new wall paper the one with only the one pred on it. you can find it on the new AVP site, its under downloads. Tell me what you think?

Aliminator

Aliminator

TO RICHIE: maybe there are shoulder cannon, richie, but you just can't see it. you see, when shoulder cannon is not activated, it hides behind the shoulder pad. also, the cannon/gun on the wrist is called energy fletchete, it is basically a plasma machine gun, rapid fire plasmas like shoulder cannon. (got this information from avp 2 game, but i might be wrong)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed