NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,316 times)

Master

Master

Me Gusta. One step ahead to complete P1 team.

Vark_

Vark_

I'm no buyer of Predator figs, but I've got to admit that the likeness for Hawkins is indeed absolutely spot on.

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

I'm getting it but just wish he came with a comic instead of a pistol. I don't recall him using one and it doesn't even look like he has a holster for it.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: sir_bobos on Jun 01, 2018, 04:45:21 PM
I'm getting it but just wish he came with a comic instead of a pistol. I don't recall him using one and it doesn't even look like he has a holster for it.

He does, you can see it when he's using the SAT-COMM in the Guerrilla camp.

All of Dutch's team carry Desert Eagles, Dutch and Poncho carry theirs in drop leg holsters. While everyone else uses shoulder holsters. That includes Mac, Blain, Billy and Hawkins.

Dillon wears his Vietnam era gear. So he uses the old M1 hip holster with a Colt M1911 .45 in it.

Kailem

Kailem

I'd imagine the Sgt. Rock comic would require a separate licencing deal to use, which doubtless would just be too much extra cost and hassle for them to include as an accessory for a limited-availability figure.

dHunter333

dHunter333

I forgot that he was reading that in the helicopter, I will probably print out a really small picture and staple it to a bunch of small pages to make a makeshift comic like that

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

It would be fairly easy to make your own indeed.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

I did for my 1/6 scale Hawkins custom. Just printed it and liberally applied glue. Blame! Sgt. Rock comic book.

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

I had to work so I recruited my wife to get Hawkins. She said they sold out of the pre order in about 6 minutes. She got me two though. The Turtles sold out even faster.

dHunter333

dHunter333

I will have a total of 3 Hawkins
I got 2 and a buddy got one
Keeping one as is
One I want to make into poncho
I will put the extra Hawkins head on a Windrix body
3rd one for unknown use at this time

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 21, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
i am hungry from some alien and predator releases
its been a long time since we've gotten a new neca alien or predator figure...about 8 months
come on please!

i took pictures of my bone throne today

its a great, detailed, heavy, beautiful piece
there is a story about a predator clan leader that had a crappy chair
he sat it in...broke it...all of his clan laughed
he made them build him a new chair...a great chair
another clan found out and they had to do the same thing!
repeat as needed

That tiny foldout chair is fantastic! :laugh:  Nice job with the poses and such.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Is the Hawkins figure still available? Seems like a good idea to get several and later sell on Ebay?

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 08, 2018, 08:32:29 PM
Is the Hawkins figure still available? Seems like a good idea to get several and later sell on Ebay?

No, they are done. You could get them at SDCC or the 3 day pre-order they just did. And you were limited 2 per household.

They will probably get a re-release in a couple years like everything else NECA puts out.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Friends don't let friends be scalpers.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 09, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Friends don't let friends be scalpers.

Yeah, no shit. I'd like to be able to buy more of the NECA figures, but every time I go to get them, the prices are jacked so high by people who buy em up and resell them at double.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed