Author
Currently Playing (Read 922,526 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dante's Inferno

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill Origins

About half way through the endless motel level.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

After a bunch of 40k previews reminded me of it, I'm reinstalling Quake 4. Not sure how far I'll get, my fingers seem to really hate repeated clicking at the moment.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Lately I've been obsessed with Prop Hunt on Call of Duty: WWII.

Even brought out Modern Warfare Remastered just to play Prop Hunt there.  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Replayed Crash Bandicoot 1 & 2.

Memories.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Great stuff.

Ivan The Insect

Ivan The Insect

Finally going to finish System Shock Enhanced Edition soon! Love the second one so much but the Enhanced Edition makes the original just as amazing!

Huggs

Huggs

Candy Crush, on my phone.

Its makin' me want candy.

Ivan The Insect

Ivan The Insect

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 05, 2020, 10:28:02 PM
Candy Crush, on my phone.

Its makin' me want candy.

Used to have like 50 games on my phone but nowadays I mainly play PC ports... I have X-COM, Half-Life, Morrowind, Star Control 2 and Doom ready on it!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

FFVIII

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Back on my Destiny 2 kick again.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My mom is addicted to that game.

Kradan

Kradan

Alien Isolation

Finally have some free time to enjoy the game. And finally decided to try to complete it on Hard. Wish me luck

Some things I noticed:

1. There's at least one poster in game that says Weylan_ Yutani instead of Weyland Yutani

2. You can reach Marshall Bureau and main station's core much earlier than game wants you to. But for that you gonna be shot to death.

3. If someone was wondering if you can be killed by Stompy in between Axel's death and The Slowest Train Ever TM I can asure you: yes, yes, you can

4. If you go meet Samuels or Taylor at the start of the game without changing clothes they'll politely point you towards doing so at the end of dialogues

5. There's much more shit to push around with your legs than I remember

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 09, 2020, 12:57:15 PM1. There's at least one poster in game that says Weylan_ Yutani instead of Weyland Yutani

There's also one warning about lice, which I'm pretty sure was the only nod Alien 3 got in the entire game :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 09, 2020, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 09, 2020, 12:57:15 PM1. There's at least one poster in game that says Weylan_ Yutani instead of Weyland Yutani

There's also one warning about lice, which I'm pretty sure was the only nod Alien 3 got in the entire game :laugh:

I think Alien 3 took a voluntary leave of absence from the gaming scene after Stasis Interrupted.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed