What dvds do you have.

Started by superdeathpredator, Feb 22, 2010, 01:01:43 AM

Author
What dvds do you have. (Read 56,621 times)

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Alien-Rez VHS, Alien Quadrilogy, AvP-R: Aliens Vs Predator Requiem Extreme Unrated Set, AvP-R unrated(looking for a blu-ray), AVP, AVP unrated(2 disc), Predator(VHS), Predator(1 disc), Predator 2(1 disc),      These are the actual cover art.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Aztlan on Jul 12, 2010, 11:06:28 AM

Predator DVD
Predator 2 DVD
AvP Pack: AvP DVD + AvP-R DVD
Alien Quadrilogy Pack DVD
Predator Ultimate Hunter Blu-ray + DVD
Predator 2 Blu-ray + DVD
AvP Blu-ray + DVD
AvP-R Blu-ray + DVD

Wow! The cover art on those Blu-Rays are sick! Love the slip case's too. What region are they? Do they any special features?

Aztlan

Aztlan

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 12, 2010, 11:18:31 AMWow! The cover art on those Blu-Rays are sick! Love the slip case's too. What region are they? Do they any special features?
I'm french, so it's for Region B / Zone 2.

All these blu-ray were released in the beginning of july 2010.

Predator is the Ultimate Hunter Edition you can found since the beginning of july 2010. Only the covers are different. And the blu-ray is sell with the simple version dvd of Predator in the box.

Predator 2 is the same as the Region free. Same thing, only the covers are different, and there is the simple version dvd of Predator 2 in the box.

AvP is the basic blu-ray with unrated and theater versions. Same thing with different covers and the simple version dvd of AvP in the box.

AvP-R is the basic blu-ray, with different covers and the simple version dvd of AvP-R in the box.

I can post some pics of the inside of them, if you want.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Predator Special Edition (2 discs)

Predator 2 Special Edition (2 discs)

Alien vs Predator DVD

Aliens vs Predator: Requiem Ultimate Combat Edition (2 discs)

Alien Quadrilogy DVD

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Aztlan on Jul 12, 2010, 07:15:44 PM
Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 12, 2010, 11:18:31 AMWow! The cover art on those Blu-Rays are sick! Love the slip case's too. What region are they? Do they any special features?
I'm french, so it's for Region B / Zone 2.

All these blu-ray were released in the beginning of july 2010.

Predator is the Ultimate Hunter Edition you can found since the beginning of july 2010. Only the covers are different. And the blu-ray is sell with the simple version dvd of Predator in the box.

Predator 2 is the same as the Region free. Same thing, only the covers are different, and there is the simple version dvd of Predator 2 in the box.

AvP is the basic blu-ray with unrated and theater versions. Same thing with different covers and the simple version dvd of AvP in the box.

AvP-R is the basic blu-ray, with different covers and the simple version dvd of AvP-R in the box.

I can post some pics of the inside of them, if you want.

Cool, thanks for replying in so much detail! I'd love to see inside, that's if it's not too much trouble.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Wow, love the box art - it's really tidy. I'm also digging the curved corners on the slip case's, real nice. Thanks for taking the time to post. Do you know if Region B Blu-Rays will work on a British Blu-Ray player?

Aztlan

Aztlan

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 13, 2010, 05:05:14 PM
Wow, love the box art - it's really tidy. I'm also digging the curved corners on the slip case's, real nice. Thanks for taking the time to post. Do you know if Region B Blu-Rays will work on a British Blu-Ray player?
Yes, Region B is for Europe.  ;)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Awesome, I think I might order them!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I am from europe and my dvd boxes look nothing like that so be warry if you are buying them from there cover alone.

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

I dont know if I posted this yet but I bought the alien quadrilogy and the predator 2 two disc set.

Predator Collector

Predator Collector

Alien Triple Pack

Alien Resurrection, Collector's Edition (2 discs)

Predator, Collector's Edition (2-discs)

Predator 2, Collector's Edition (2 discs)

Alien vs. Predator, The Unrated Edition (2 discs)

Alien vs. Predator Requiem, Unrated (1 disc)

Alien vs. Predator Requiem, Digital Copy & Special Edition Unrated (2 discs)

worriors

worriors

I have :-

Alien Legacy DVD box set.
Alien Quadrilogy DVD box set.

Predator (2 disc special edition) DVD.
Predator 2 Definative Edition (same as the 2 disc special edition.) DVD.

Aliens Vs Predator Definative edition (includes the exteded version) DVD.
Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem (ultimate Combat Edition) DVD. This is the same as the unrated version.

Crazy Joe Davola

Crazy Joe Davola

Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition

Predator 2

AvP Unrated

AvP Requiem

All on Blu-ray Region 1 USA. Like a true professional.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

Predator: Widescreen Edition
Predator 2: Special Edition
Alien
Aliens
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed