New Comics Coming 2009

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2008, 06:17:50 PM

Author
New Comics Coming 2009 (Read 12,648 times)

Johnnymetal

Johnnymetal

I hate to say it, but this franchise is done. Fox has run it completely into the ground with their horrible renditions of Aliens Vs. Predator. They would have had better success sticking somewhat closely to the comics. Now it's just a flame waiting to be extinguished. Talk of reboots/restarts will just continue to be rumors until there is no one left to care. It's sad because I enjoyed every one of the stand alone films from both franchises. This just goes to show how greedy these movie studios become when they think they have a great idea to just rake in some last minute cash. Only if they could find someone competent enough to light a flame under this Predator or Alien franchise...I only see it going away slowly and agonizingly...at least film wise. It's sad because merchandising still seems to sell well for both. Oh well. Goodbye. P.S.- Fox are the franchise makers and destroyers. I guess if you're gonna kill a franchise, let it be your own.

Deco

Deco

Hello my friends, I have returned! How are we all doing? SHREK - how are you my friend?  Whats this amazing new comic concept!?? I wonder.....!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed