Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 06, 2008, 11:45:28 PM

Author
AXP Visit Hydraulx (Read 14,719 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

dont let it interfere with the Alien timeline

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

sorry Pvt. Hicks  they should also put Weyland-Yutani corp. on AVP3  rated R.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

100 million is too much of a big budget is it hmmm i really want wolf back he rocked my socks like you see a cameo of him he is a elder you see his face with his helmet in his hand that would be awesome

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

'Alien Resurrection' made it clear that neither the Colonial Marines or Weyland-Yutani can realistically be explored to any meaningful degree again.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

How the heck can 'Wolf' be back, if it was incinerated?

yuck

yuck

Colin:  ...I just look at the sets like in "Alien" -- which we'd watched again recently at the Jules Verne Film Festival -- you watch it, and you're like -- those sets... each set would probably cost you $4 or $ 5 million dollars, and today you'd be putting $20 or $30 million into sets like that.  They're the MOST beautiful sets -- and that's like the unfair thing about it.. It's almost like you can't build sets like that today. Unless you have a $150 million dollar budget., and twenty of it goes on production design. ....  --  I don't get it. Why more expensive today? Make no sense.  ???  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To yuck:  Becasue Americans only REALLY care about is getting paid as MUCH as they can doing the MINIMUAL

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Avp-R gets 5 of 10 It was neither good or bad. But I liked avp better.

SHREK

SHREK

hmmm im not even sure if it was better than AVP...i wud it give it 3 ou of 10

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

To yuck:  Rob is right lol but also becasue the people that build the sets want to make more off of it. Sci-fi was sort of blah and now they belive that the seeting is what makes it. What they don't know is, everything it important when it comes to Alien and Predator

Otnip

Otnip

Excellent interview, Colin is very honest with how things turned out in the movie and I was I got to see that 15 minute roof top battle!  You may not like the movie, but how can you hate Colin after this interview?

shred predator

shred predator

I just hope their dvd cut IS what the movie was supposed to be in the first place-FOX should be ashamed of screwing up that movie and the directors wants

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

Rikomaru and shrek  you two are wrong AVP sucked to tell you two the truth because their was no gore.  AVPR was better because it had more gore than avp  I hate people these day saying avpr sucks  SHUT the $^&# up for crying out loud.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Typical idiot thinks that gore, violence, pain, sex is more important than the characters that present it on screen in the first place.  When I watch Alien, Aliens, and Alien3 the sets wowed me more than any presence of gore. The characters were written so that you see someone with a spirit get killed, not a product that spills out red paint, aka blood.

nudzi

nudzi

Rob... who's the typical idiot? Colin, or someone on this thread? I'm confused. If you're talking about Colin, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't able to influence the story telling the way you would have liked, that much is clear.  And if you're talking about someone on this thread... then that's just mean.    ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed