Lurker & Spitter Action Figures at SDCC

Started by ikarop, Jul 18, 2013, 06:54:17 AM

Author
Lurker & Spitter Action Figures at SDCC (Read 42,364 times)

Blacklabel

The "pink" is from the lights of the room... .not really the colour of the figures... :P

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 20, 2013, 11:42:54 AM
Neca > These               
This
Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 20, 2013, 02:09:15 PM
I still like them, I think the coloration is unique. Still planning on buying them both.
And this

I didn't realize the in game models had derpy-Resurrection legs... arguably the worst part about these. But I will admit I think they look cool otherwise.

Xenomrph

Yep, the Aliens in CM definitely had the satyr-legs.

Vrastal

So when/where can we get these and are there any pictures with the lights not making them look funky?

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 21, 2013, 06:08:44 PM
So when/where can we get these and are there any pictures with the lights not making them look funky?
Yeah has anyone heard anything? My guess would be probably not until either X-Mas this year or late spring 2014. A lot of places try to do that push for holiday sales lol

Corporal Hicks

I actually really like those! Look very good.

HUGZZ

Between these and the SH figures I'm getting so excited about expanding my Alien collection! Even if they are out of scale :D

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: HUGZZ on Sep 27, 2013, 09:13:43 PM
Between these and the SH figures I'm getting so excited about expanding my Alien collection! Even if they are out of scale :D
Agreed. There's always a different shelf to put them on!

Xenomrph

If you want to talk about scale, try being a Transformers collector. Literally nothing is in scale with anything else. :P

HUGZZ

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 02, 2013, 01:26:44 PM
If you want to talk about scale, try being a Transformers collector. Literally nothing is in scale with anything else. :P
Oh don't worry I know! The masterpiece line is pretty good, but the movie figures are awful when it comes to that. Plus when they make a leader class Bumblebee instead of Megatron its a real piss off -.-

Xenomrph

Not to derail the thread TOO heavily, but the movie line for the first movie was actually pretty good about scale, at least where the Autobots (and a couple Decepticons) were concerned.

The toys for Beast Wars are actually scaled pretty well in terms of their show counterparts. Or rather, the show's CGI models were scaled roughly to the toys.

HUGZZ

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 03, 2013, 12:47:45 AM
Not to derail the thread TOO heavily, but the movie line for the first movie was actually pretty good about scale, at least where the Autobots (and a couple Decepticons) were concerned.

The toys for Beast Wars are actually scaled pretty well in terms of their show counterparts. Or rather, the show's CGI models were scaled roughly to the toys.

Oh yeah, I totaly forgot how well scaled the beast wars figures are. Other than Dinobot , who was tragically small :(

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

New photos of the Lurker and Spitter plus Robocop figures! And it doesnt look like either figure has that extreme Anime-ish style to them  :o I'm freaking out, my poor wallets going to be starving by the end of this year xD
http://news.toyark.com/2013/10/10/nycc-2013-square-enix-play-arts-kai-robocop-aliens-star-trek-display-105324

JokersWarPig

Damn, they look significantly bigger than NECA's....

Shadow

i only want them if they are roughly in-scale with neca

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed