Alien Covenant Trailer Coming Christmas Day

Started by Enoch, Dec 24, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Trailer Coming Christmas Day (Read 22,087 times)

jdxmoore

Where does the egg come from then?  I thought the xenomorphs weren't in this.

You guys have probably discussed this in detail in another thread. Apologies if so!

Valaquen

Quote from: jdxmoore on Dec 24, 2016, 03:56:17 PM

You guys have probably discussed this in detail in another thread. Apologies if so!

They'll be back, and more  8)

Jeri

Yes!!!

Can't wait to see the reaction vids on this. Been losing sleep for days waiting for new updates lol

Going to watch this trailer countless times.

Stolen

QuoteWhile some trailer teasers show footage from the upcoming trailer, this isn't one of them. I actually got to see the trailer that's dropping tomorrow at a Fox 2017 event a few weeks back and what I really liked about it is that it doesn't ruin the movie. Too often Hollywood releases a trailer that spells out the entire film and you can pretty much guess every twist and turn. You know what the Alien: Covenant trailer told me? A. Get ready to be scared and B. This is not going to be a PG-13 movie.

http://collider.com/alien-covenant-trailer-teaser/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_medium=social#images

Seegson

I know this is not the best place but...with all this Alien hype, you guys think a new videogame will be possible?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Ephemer Nine on Dec 24, 2016, 02:16:46 PM
Yes!!! Once again, the Corporal is proven right.  ;)

Were there any doubts?  :P

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Mr. Clemens

It's nice of them to straight-up announce when it's dropping. Now we can all pay a bit of attention to our loved ones tonight. :p

szkoki

in my country x-mas starts with 24. i live in Europe so yeah 24th could be called x-mas day

Pvt. Himmel

szkoki

that song makes sense

Murph Morph

Murph Morph

Merry Christmas guys!

@Seegson there is no better place imo! I definitely think so considering it's probably easier and better to make a game based on this film than Prometheus, and that promo pic of marines in Alien Covenant could be something to build upon.
There certainly is an interest considering the recent Alien Isolation.

szkoki same here! Even more Christmas for us lol XD

Xenorgue

Sure they were laid by a proto queen. But we will not see her in this film. Scott will be obliging in the upcoming films to introduce the queen again since she has a key role in Alien biology.

Valaquen

Quote from: Bworko on Dec 24, 2016, 05:20:46 PM

Sure they were laid by a proto queen. But we will not see her in this film. Scott will be obliging in the upcoming films to introduce the queen again since she has a key role in Alien biology.

Ridley doing the Queen would be cool. I wonder how he would portray it. I know he liked the idea of it.

harlequinade

I'm sure when they say Christmas Day they mean American Christmas Day which is 25th

Xenorgue

Yes it would be really cool!

I really expect to see it in the next movies.
I do not think David can be responsible for creating the current xeno. Or the black liquid contains all that remains of the xenomorph vestige that we know and the engineers tries to make the species reborn and david will get there.

In any case, the queen is the key to the xenos creation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed