She Wont Go Quietly - New Alien: Covenant Marketing Video

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 03, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

Author
She Wont Go Quietly - New Alien: Covenant Marketing Video (Read 24,449 times)

Corporal Hicks

20th Century Fox has released another new marketing video (via their Indonesian Twitter account) for Alien: Covenant, this one focusing on Daniels and the presence of MU-TH-UR aboard the Covenant.

“The crew of the Covenant leading into new planets accompanied MU-TH-UR, smart artificial intelligence.”

Unfortunately, the video quality isn’t great so we’ll update this post when the new video is uploaded to YouTube,

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Update 03/05/2017 – The video has now been deleted.

Update 05/05/2017 – The video has been re-uploaded to the domestic 20th Century Fox social media accounts.

“When survival is her only option, #SheWontGoQuietly. Daniels (Katherine Waterston) teams up with MUTHUR, the Covenant's onboard AI, to take out a hostile alien threat.”

shawsbaby

Well that was totally RAD. Super cool 80s vibe too. Can't wait for this movie.

El Diablo

Interesting.
Spoiler
I can say that most of that footage looks completely new to me, and that none of it was ever featured in either versions of the cuts that were test screened.
[close]
I'm wondering if it's peiced together from outtakes or if it was specifically shot for this advertisement.

Corporal Hicks

Remember that first still that came out? The one I used for the featured image for this post? That was off the shoot for this viral. That particular shot isn't in this video but you can see the same angle and corridor in there.

St_Eddie

Not a bad video but I really dislike that song that plays over it.  Also, what does Daniels say @0.37?  It sounds like "Mother, I know there's a lamb onboard".  Lamb Chops confirmed for 'Alien Covenant'!

In space, no one can hear you bleat.

Corporal Hicks

I think it's - I need to know where there's some ammo on board.

Infected

This was different, not so serious, different vibe.

Imagine the future where we really give our lives in the "hands" of an a.i. a chip called muthur in full control of everything, keeping a close eye on your behaviour and link every type of behaviour to something, and the walls and ground and tables are all touchscreen sensitive, so she will always know what you are writing on a letter or if your pase is off balance when you are trying to trick her that your cool but she already sees through it all just because the cheatin bitch has studied you for days, months, years...

Its like the song from Queen, to much a.i. will kill you

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

Hmm, I re-listened and it doesn't sound like that to me.  It sounds a bit more like "I know there's s'ammo onboard".  Perhaps Daniels has been knocking back the space-piña-coladas.

If you like Pina Coladas, and acid that's like rain
If you're not into yoga, when you're only left with half a brain

El Diablo

I dig the pop music soundtrack lol.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 03, 2017, 11:42:56 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

Hmm, I re-listened and it doesn't sound like that to me.  It sounds a bit more like "I know there's s'ammo onboard".  Perhaps Daniels has been knocking back the space-piña-coladas.

Definitely something to do with ammo. lol.

Infected

I hear lammo, is it something like in Pandorum, non lethal stuff or non explosive combust because they are on board of a ship with dangerous things?
Or lethal ammo aka lammo?

SiL

She's asking for more ammo.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Here's what she says.

"MU-TH-UR, any additional ammo on board?"

Infected

Quote from: El Diablo on May 03, 2017, 11:59:07 AM
Yep simple as that.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: El Diablo on May 03, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

Ah, yes.  I can hear it now.  Thanks.  I think I need to de-gunk my ears.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed