New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,256,180 times)

Thefirstyautja128

Hello everyone

My name is Dontay. I've been above all others things a Predator fan since the age of 3 when I saw the movie for the first time . Not only was it my first rated R movie lol but it was also the first time I was ever absolutely terrified of any one entity. Me as a kid : nothing in this universe is more terrifying and deadly than a Predator.

And you know what... I feel the same today. Because more than ever I see myself now in the predator more than that young 3 year old boy could've ever imagined.

But humbly I join into this super cool universe here at avp galaxy.

While yes I'm very excited of the news of predator 5,,,

I can't help but put out here into the universe that myself am working on an alternate means to incorporate our beloved monster into the marvel cinematic universe and beyond.

Also, I saw a thread about yautjas and time travel.. I myself am not totally sure of 'time' travel.

But I do believe the yautja have extreme teleportation means.
And it's been in front of our eyes the whole time...

Aahhhhaaahhaaaaaaaa *in yautja* 👨🏾‍🚀🤷🏾‍♂️😉

Gr33n M4n

Welcome Dontay aka Thefirstyautja128

Shugsi

Shugsi

I changed my name from S1L to this. Even I was getting confused seeing long term member Sil's posts to threads  :laugh:

Niko

Niko

Hello there,

I'm Niko, born and raised in Germany, but with Balkan roots. In 2001, My kinda first contact with the franchise was, when I visited my cousins ​​in Serbia and they've talked about Terminator and Predator, because they were big Schwarzenegger fans. I remember that they've explained me the whole movie and how that "awesome" alien could make himself invisible like a ghost and kill everybody, exept Arnie of course.
Later in 2005 after AVP came out, a classmate in school started to talk about it and how cool it was. He was like "yeah, they're doing now these" versus "movies with all those Horror movie monsters, just like Freddy vs. Jason..." (I doubt he knew the old connection Alien and Predator shared lol) He rented me a copy of the movie and I remember really liking it. That sparked my Alien / Predator / AVP love: watched the older movies, played the games AVP2 for PC and Predator Concrete Jungle for PS2, read the comics and so on.

Now with Predator 5, the Alien series, the upcoming Marvel Comics and Predator Hunting Grounds, I'm still hyped up to see what the future will bring us.

Good hunting!

Kradan

Kradan

Hello, Niko !   ;)

AvP 2004 was my gateway into both franchises too

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Niko!

Dr.Church

Hello. I am a 14 year old Alien fan from Australia and have finally gotten around to making an account.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the site, Dr. Church. Please make sure you have a read through our forum rules and get stuck in to the conversation!  :)

Rules: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Dr.Church on Dec 31, 2020, 12:37:34 AM
Hello. I am a 14 year old Alien fan from Australia and have finally gotten around to making an account.

Now, I feel old

Anyway, hello there. Do you feel like doing horrendous Alien-human hybridization experiments today ?

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Dr.Church could be our youngest member. 

Zoldner

Zoldner

I'm Zoldner. I'm from Winnipeg, Mb, Canada.  I will never forget seeing DHP #36 for the first time in a comic store. I was just a kid with not a lot of money. I had to collect and return beer bottles to make up the money to get this awesome new comic. (I had never really been into mainstream comics). I was always drawn to the artwork of Frezzetta  and  Wrightson. The kind of comics your mom would grab out of your hand and go WTH  is this?  Where's Spiderman? lol.

Issue #36 with the Warner cover was amazing. I was just a kid but to me, it was so out of the box from what other publishers were doing. Imagine my face when I finally pulled it out of the bag and flipped it over to find Dorman's Painted swampy bug hunt on the back. .. Maaaaaan I was done. I have never seen so much awesomeness in one comic.  I am way older now and still a total Predator Alien Fanboy.   

Thanks for reading and my best to all of you. - Zoldner

Kradan

Kradan

What a story

Welcome, Zoldner !  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Good to have you aboard Zoldner!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Zoldner. Please be sure to check out our forum rules, and get stuck in! Always happy to see another comic fan join us!  :)

immortalundead

Hello all!

I'm a fan from canada, been signed up on the forums since 2007 but finally gotten around to posting now.

It all started when I was about 5 or 6, stayed home one halloween night to watch Predator instead of trick or treating, and had to turn it off when Arnold faces the predator emerging from the water. A few years later, I was at a friends place and they had rented Alien3 on vhs. I was told the monster looked like a dinosaur, and started watching it. Had to turn this off when the alien is found in the air vents.

Both were monsters of my dreams for years until I got to watch aliens, where I finally got revenge on one of my monsters, seeing the good guys mostly win haha...

Got to pick up aliens hive #3 and predator big game #2 and then the fandom started from that point. Got tired of the reddit and facebook fan groups so came back here, as I missed the old forums and fan pages that were around in the early 2000s

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed